Feet/shoe Bukkaka

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

CummyFlats92

Feet/shoe Bukkaka

Post by CummyFlats92 »

Hello!

I want to do a foot/shoe bukkaka with my girlfriend but i'm looking for people who would love to join in. We will be doing so while she is wearing shoes, the only question is what kind of shoes.

The location is in the very south of the Netherlands so it is eather reachable for people from my own country as it is for people from Belgium and Germany. So if you're interested, contact me pleas!

I really hope there are people here that live quit close by that want to join in on this! Any suggestions are always welcome!
Last edited by CummyFlats92 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnson90

Re: Feet/shoe Bukkaka

Post by johnson90 »

Hey

Your idea sounds so good, please film it and post it here in the forum...and of course let her keep her shoes on while youre cumming over her feet! I think sexy high shoes are the best!
CummyFlats92

Post by CummyFlats92 »

johnson90 wrote:Hey

Your idea sounds so good, please film it and post it here in the forum...and of course let her keep her shoes on while youre cumming over her feet! I think sexy high shoes are the best!
I'll have to ask her if she is ok with it! But i gues as long as her face isn't shown it would'nt be such a problem.

First things first, i need to find a few guys that would like to join in on this, that's the reason for me opening this threat but the least i can do is let you guys see the results!

I'm not sure what kind of shoes she should be wearing. Me myself was thinking flats or high heel sandals.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Yeah i think she'll be ok with it when you dont Show her face of course. I would like so much to be part of this but i'm living too far away, sandal heels would be so great!
CummyFlats92

Post by CummyFlats92 »

Yes we already decided which heels will be part of this! I'll upload a pic. of the shoes soon
sandalcum

Post by sandalcum »

Hey!

I also live in the south of netherlands and would like to join this.
Love to see the shoes and feet wich will be cummed :)
CummyFlats92

Post by CummyFlats92 »

sandalcum wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 am Hey!

I also live in the south of netherlands and would like to join this.
Love to see the shoes and feet wich will be cummed :)
That's great! Send me a private message!
spermroy

Post by spermroy »

I live near amsterdam. Is that to far away?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So where are the pics of the shoes and her modeling them?
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

Hey, I'm from the Eastern part of The Netherlands and I would love to join! Keep me informed ;)