My Red Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ChristinaMoss

My Red Heels

Post by ChristinaMoss »

A member of this site asked for a video of me in my red heels and tights, thought you might like to see some screenshots :)
heels01.Still002.jpg
heels301.Still003.jpg
heels 01.Still001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aekk

Re: My Red Heels

Post by aekk »

u make my dick up
ChristinaMoss

Post by ChristinaMoss »

aekk wrote:u make my dick up
Thank you, so eloquently put. ;)
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Fantastic pictures, sexy heels and gorgeous legs, .... Thank you for sharing .... Would love to film or photograph you as well :oops:
ChristinaMoss

Post by ChristinaMoss »

Bond007 wrote:Fantastic pictures, sexy heels and gorgeous legs, .... Thank you for sharing .... Would love to film or photograph you as well :oops:
Thank you, glad you like them. :)
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

nice pictures u come with love your red high heels :)
patenthighheels

Post by patenthighheels »

Hi
Where did you purchase, the pair of
RED PATENT STILETTO HIGH HEEL SHOES, From.
I need to purchase a pair of the sexy patent red stiletto high heel shoes will go with a lot of swxy out fits and tight jeans and jeggings and treggings trousers and leather trousers and jeans and short tight sexy skirts i have / own Will go with my collection of patent and leather stiletto and platform high heel boots and shoes and high heel wedge boots and shoes i own in bright colours such as pink, yellow, green, light grey, nude, beige, light brown , white, blue, and mirror rose gold, etc, and dark colours such as black, blue, purple, dark brown, dark grey
patenthighheels

Post by patenthighheels »

Hi
Where did you purchase, the pair of
RED PATENT STILETTO HIGH HEEL SHOES, From.
I need to purchase a pair of the sexy patent red stiletto high heel shoes will go with a lot of swxy out fits and tight jeans and jeggings and treggings trousers and leather trousers and jeans and short tight sexy skirts i have / own Will go with my collection of patent and leather stiletto and platform high heel boots and shoes and high heel wedge boots and shoes i own in bright colours such as pink, yellow, green, light grey, nude, beige, light brown , white, blue, and mirror rose gold, etc, and dark colours such as black, blue, purple, dark brown, dark grey