Wifes heels and legs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aex1

Wifes heels and legs

Post by aex1 »

Wife is well aware of my heel and leg fetish. So whilst I was overseas recently she sent me a few pics to get me through the time. She actually doesn't like wearing heels- only wears them in the bedroom for me. Wears them for sex and also lets me jack me off and come on her heel/leg- unfortunately she won't let me take a photo of that though. Sorry they're not x rated pics but thought I'd share anyway.
FullSizeRender(3).jpg
FullSizeRender(4).jpg
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
FullSizeRender(5).jpg
IMG_2405(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tombone

Re: Wifes heels and legs

Post by tombone »

I'm in the same situation at home. Love the pics!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, nice selection, does she wear all of them in bed for you?
aex1

Post by aex1 »

dangeroussail wrote:wow, nice selection, does she wear all of them in bed for you?
Not the 3rd and 4th pairs- that was more of a joke when she sent those. But thought I'd include them here anyway.

The others, yes. Plus a few more that are bedroom only heels. She only wears heels out occasionally but she's cool wearing whatever in the bedroom. To be honest it's developed in to such a fetish that I couldn't remember the last time heels weren't involved.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

that sounds like an awesome relationship, start taking pictures next time you are both in the mood.
aex1

Post by aex1 »

dangeroussail wrote:that sounds like an awesome relationship, start taking pictures next time you are both in the mood.

Yeah it works ok. I figured there was no point suppressing the fetish for an entire marriage- you only live once. And like I say to her as far as fetishes go this is at the lower end.
Foofster

Post by Foofster »

VERY SEXY!!!
Fool For Heels!
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

LOVE the pair in purple...she has sexy feet, she should show it off more! Glad she's at least willing to be open about it!
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Pretty feet, let us see her soles!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aex1

Post by aex1 »

Mike-mike wrote:Pretty feet, let us see her soles!!
No soles sorry. A few pics before she was going out with her girlfriends. Told her I needed some pics to jerk off to whilst she was out.
Last edited by aex1 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.