Fiction - Flat Sandals. (Young guy and woman.)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sneakerhead

Re: Fiction - Flat Sandals. (Young guy and woman.)

Post by sneakerhead »

Can’t wait to read more keep up the good work
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Chapter 5.

I was drunk on how erotic the honesty of us saying what turned us on, and also the sight of her feet, sandals and her playing with herself. The background noise of the tv had gone, she must have turned it off when I was kissing and licking her sandals. I was now very distracted by her rubbing, watching her hand, then the sandal in front of me.

She asked me if I wanted to show her how hard I was. I suddenly had a small pause, this would be a bigger step from anything we’d said or done already. Every new question was really a suggestion from her, a gentle guide of where we would go, which I appreciated having never been like this with anyone before.
"If I wanted?" - I wanted to be in no other place on Earth right at that moment. Doing nothing other than what we were doing. Well, maybe more, but I was so inexperienced I had no inkling of what we could do, or what she wanted.

I asked her if she wanted to see me (in response to her asking about me showing her my penis). She replied by saying yes, using my name, she wanted to see how hard her sandals made me. Her saying my name was electric. It emboldened me a little, but I was still hesitant. I stood and turned to face her, and looked down at my shorts. I’d never been so hard before, and I had no reason to cover it up. My leaking was clearly visible to her now. She continued to sit on the lounge in a way that her legs still sat out in front of her, at about my knee height.

I unbuttoned my shorts, then slid them down to my ankles. I carefully stepped out of them, my black sandals still on my feet. I was still in my school button up shirt and underwear. She looked me up and down, and said that I was cute. I looked down on her, her hard nipples were easy to see now, and her hand was still on the outside of her dress between her legs, slowly rubbing herself up and down. Her eyes were now on my bulging underwear, and she told me that I could take them off.

My heart was thumping as I slid my underwear down my legs and stepped out of them. My erection was straight out in front of me, and I looked down at it, with her sandals beside my knee. She wiggled her toes and my penis throbbed, making us chuckle together at its reaction. I asked her what would happen next, looking up her legs to where her dress was now pulled halfway up her thighs. When my eyes met hers, she replied that nothing would happen that I didn't want. I was relived at her words, not knowing if there was a checklist of things we had to do, if we were obliged to do this or that.

I didn't give any further thought to it, because she lifted her closest foot to me and touched her toes and front sandal strap under my scrotum. She wiggled her toes against me and my breath stuttered. She asked me softly if I liked that, and I somehow managed to say yes. My penis had been continuing to emit the clear slippery liquid since taking my underwear off. It had leaked to the point that a small amount now dripped onto the top of her foot. She leaned forward and slid it onto her finger, then put it in her mouth. My penis throbbed repeatedly, and I was suddenly worried that I would just shoot my sperm there and then!
I had never been so aroused.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Imagine these on the woman in the story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome update!! Can’t wait to read what is next
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

Loving your story. Great build up.
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Her toes returned to under my scrotum, my erection now rested on the top of her foot. My gaze moved from her sandaled foot, to her hand. She had pulled her dress up enough that she was now touching herself on the outside of her silky panties. I suddenly wanted to touch myself too, to masturbate, but I didn't think that I'd last very long. I definitely wanted her to keep playing with me, so I left my hands at my sides. I looked back down as she slowly moved her foot along the length of my penis, my breath stuttering. I gasped when she lifted her toes and held the tip of my penis between the toes and the footbed of the sandal, and I shivered with pleasure at the feeling of being held in that place. She had noticed me tremble, and pulled her foot away. I took a few shallow breaths.

She patted the lounge next to her, and asked me to sit beside her. I sat, and she had me turn to face her, bringing my own sandaled feet up onto the lounge between us. She had me lie back, and I reclined onto the cushions, still able to clearly see us. She opened my legs, her hands lingering on my feet in the black sandals. Her fingers moved over my toes, the buckled straps across them, then the outer sides of my feet. I moaned softly. If I wasn't so aroused I might have felt her touch as ticklish, but it certainly wasn't. It was erotic beyond my imagination. She then moved her own sandaled feet up to be between my legs, then moved closer and brought her sandals up to rest on my hips, flat on my skin, her toes only inches away from my erection. I realised then that she was going to use her feet and sandals on my penis, and my heart thumped, my stomach knotted. Our talking had stopped, we were so into the moment we didn't have to ask or suggest.

I looked down at the scene, my school shirt, her sandaled feet either side of my penis, her hand between her legs, her breast nipples hard inside her dress, and her eyes...looking into mine. I could only nod, then looked at my penis as her feet came together and touched it either side. The straps of the sandal were in contact with me, her feet very slowly making their way up the length of my penis. She began to masturbate me with her feet in the brown school sandals.
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

The feeling was so good that I slowly began to lift my hips in time with her downward movements. The amount of clear liquid all over the the head of my penis meant that some ended up on the sandals, making them a little bit slippery against my skin. I enjoyed the feeling, with my breathing leading to occasional soft groans. She looked me over as she continued to rub me with her sandals, and she picked up her speed a little. I watched her toes lift up off the footbed as she raised her feet with each stroke. When I looked back up at her, her hand was now now down the inside of her panties, and she was rubbing herself down there in little circles. She asked me to take off my shirt, and with slightly trembling hands I did. I dropped the shirt to the floor, and returned my hands to my side. I was now naked apart from my black school sandals. Being naked with her made me feel a little embarrassed, but I knew that she wanted to be with me, wanted to make me feel good with her actions, and was obviously enjoying it herself.

My hard nipples were now visible to her. She said that I was so pretty, and I thanked her. I thought that she should have said that I was 'hot' or 'sexy' or somthing, but I wasn't really sure what people really said when doing things like this.

Her next words took me by surprise, her reply was by saying that I was a good boy. Even though I was not far away from eighteen, her calling me a good boy pushed me past the tipping point into my climax. I groaned as I thrust my hips, my penis rubbing fast against the brown leather sandal straps on her feet. My orgasm hit, my whole body shivering as multiple streaks of cum went straight up, falling back down randomly onto her brown sandals, her clear polished toes, or my abdomen. I was moaning as the waves swept my body, yet she continued to talk to me as I came. She was alternating between "yes", "that's it", "that's good", and also "good boy" again. My orgasm lasted at least a minute, but during it I wouldn't have known. It was the best one I'd ever had, much more intense than I'd even done by myself.

My breathing was stuttered as I slowly came down from the orgasm, my body still shivering every few seconds. I'd stopped shooting my cum, and my penis was beginning to soften. It was covered in my white semen, as were the front of her sandals, the straps, buckles and her toes had lots on them. She said that the cum looked amazing on her, and I knew that I wouldn't have to feel bad about making such a mess on her sandals and feet. I managed to say thank you to her, but she smiled, thanking me instead. She asked how good that felt, and I wasn't able to string many words together. I said only that it was amazing.

She smiled at me, then suggested I take a shower to clean up. She lifted her feet from me, and I removed myself from the lounge. I collected my clothes and the travel bag of stuff my parents had dropped off for me, and made my way to the bathroom. Her hand had continued to play with herself the whole time she had got me off, and I wondered if she was going to cum as well. I turned on the shower and undid the straps of my sandals. As I stepped into the shower I heard her moan from back in the lounge room.

I was in disbelief at what we'd just done.