Princess Plugs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

anakin_heel

Re: Princess Plugs

Post by anakin_heel »

When can we see her ever sexy brown Steve Madden flats??? They are my dream pair
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

anakin_heel wrote:When can we see her ever sexy brown Steve Madden flats??? They are my dream pair
I will see her tonight so maybe we can make something happen!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

can you get her to try on some heels as well?
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

dangeroussail wrote:can you get her to try on some heels as well?
I've got some photos she sent me this morning with the new heels on so no worries I will be posting them soon :D

Edit: and here they are! Miss Plugs was looking very sexy this morning! She gave me an instant hard on when I woke up to these photos!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

plugs1987 wrote:
dangeroussail wrote:can you get her to try on some heels as well?
I've got some photos she sent me this morning with the new heels on so no worries I will be posting them soon :D

Edit: and here they are! Miss Plugs was looking very sexy this morning! She gave me an instant hard on when I woke up to these photos!
not surprised it gave you a hard on, its just done the same to me.
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Miss Plugs modeled some sexy sling backs in nude for me last night. I haven't had the pleasure of using these myself but hope to soon! What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
projectkink

Post by projectkink »

wow sunning! love the nude platform heels. love to see more of her in platforms. :D
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

slingback heels are class, and miss plugs is one very sexy lady
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

plugs1987 wrote:Miss Plugs modeled some sexy sling backs in nude for me last night. I haven't had the pleasure of using these myself but hope to soon! What do you guys think?
Oh man...she's so hot and perfect.
I wish to have lot of fun with her all the night. I love fuck her with those hot slings on my hard cock.

The slings made the limit for the penis penetrating her pussy. :roll:
tankalson

Post by tankalson »

plugs1987 wrote:We found a sexy new pair of heels for Miss Plugs this weekend and she even wore them to dinner tonight and showed off her sexy pink toes!
OMG...
to dangerous to drive with this sexy feet and these high heels next to you.
I am sure i couldn't even start the car.

Does your Princess drive , i love to see those perfect feet driving!!!!!