Princess Plugs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

plugs1987

Princess Plugs

Post by plugs1987 »

Hey guys, Plugs here. Thought we would start a new thread in the proper topic and start fresh.
As I said in our other thread, we have been super busy and don't get the free time that we used to. We are going to try and update regularly so hopefully you can all enjoy my princess's wonderfully feet.

Just 15 min ago she left for work but before she did, we took a few min for a foot rub and some foot play. It wasn't to completion sadly but it was an amazing tease. Her soles were silky soft and felt amazing sliding on my cock. If she had continued for another few minutes I surely would have blasted all over her feet.

Hope you enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe blaster

Re: Princess Plugs

Post by Shoe blaster »

Great to see ya back Plugs! Look forward to seeing any new sexy heels Miss Plugs has added to her collection! :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great to see you guys are back. I look forward to your future adventures!
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Welcome back guys!
Can't wait to see more from you :)
mwife49
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Thanks guys! Happy to be posting again! Many more photos to come!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

These sandals are great for footjobs. This was from awhile ago but a user requested to see more of these sandals. Her soles were silky smooth and I loved seeing her feet in those sandals. Honestly I love heels but a sexy pair of sandals really gets me going as well. Also I love when she grips my cock with her toes like that!

She has silver polish right now but red in these pictures. What color do you guys like?
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

8)
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Can we see some action with her brown Steve Madden flats please
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

anakin_heel wrote:Can we see some action with her brown Steve Madden flats please

I'll see what I can do!
asd86

Post by asd86 »

welcome my love, I Need a macro pic of toe nail :D :D :D