my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:23 am My God her feet look incredible in those new heels. Please do more sets with those! Can you have her finish you with cum on her toes?
Yes. I think those and the thigh high leather boots are going to be my regulars!
mwife49 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:31 pm Nice heels, look great on her feet!
Thanks!
Tissoumi wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:08 am You're THE ONE!!!!!! :D
When will we able to see these wonderful feet into white ankle socks and black maryjane shoes, doing all those wonderful shoejobs?
Unforutnately, I'm not into those shoes and socks but if you want to mail them to us, we'll be happy to take some.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was encouraging her to be rougher on me because I think it's fantastic if she steps on me with all her weight. The bad is... I couldn't end up finishing. But I hope you enjoy these pics. I think we'll be retiring these flats. You saw them when they were brand new and now this is how it looks like. Hope you like the transformation but no couldn't cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zhang1996

Post by zhang1996 »

this is so great
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

thank you to you both, all very hot

keep up the cumentum !
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

splodgebodge wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 am thank you to you both, all very hot

keep up the cumentum !
No problem!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we got a new pair of heels for 2018. Very similar to the other pair but it's a lower heel. Hope you like, cause I sure did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Have you ever considered trying a different style of teasing? You could have her tap her heel on your cock until you explode. It feels amazing! I have seen others but this video has the gist of it.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/shoej ... g-26701671
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:02 am Great update. Have you ever considered trying a different style of teasing? You could have her tap her heel on your cock until you explode. It feels amazing! I have seen others but this video has the gist of it.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/shoej ... g-26701671
It's hard. She takes her sweet time teasing me because she's usually watching a show or something. And I told her to take her time because I just love laying underneath her feet and watching her play with her feet while completely forgetting that she's stepping on something. It ranges between 40 minutes to an hour each time and by 40 minutes I am already too numb to finish and she loves the fact that she can control my erection by stepping on me. I love the pedal pumping as well but when it's all numb I just don't feel anything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the wedges fans that follow this thread. Enjoy!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update! I love the cum sticking to the side of her foot. Keep up the great work. I never get tired of seeing what she does!
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Niiiice
mwife49
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 am Great update! I love the cum sticking to the side of her foot. Keep up the great work. I never get tired of seeing what she does!
Well I'm glad you enjoy it. It never gets old for me either.
mwife49 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:57 amNiiiice
Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sent me these... She doesn't normally dress up when I'm not around so .... It's a rare thing for her to do.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice little teaser for things to cum!