my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tonothug

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by tonothug »

schleg1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 am
anakin_heel wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:56 pm Wow, what brand are they?
Le Chateau
Heel11 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:03 amSo hot, thanks
You're welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milking this apology here... Literally.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

On a side note... I've finally convinced her to make an Instagram account... Dominantqueen_92
WOW do you have vids of your bootjobs?
jhon

Post by jhon »

very very hot job and heels :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

slingblade wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:51 pm
Simply outstanding! Weren't those flats brand new a few months ago? Her incredible sexy and perfect feet are so punishing to her shoes, I can only imagine what they must feel like so merciless on your member! Beautiful set of photos of those perfect toes working you!
Thanks. She has so many pairs of shoes now it's hard to decide!
thearkivist wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:27 pm I can't wait for the cumpilation.
I just need a program for dummies that will crop a video and be able to edit out some of the audio. If I can get that ball rolling, it'll be much easier... Right now just can't get it going cause stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the videoes.
JackZeroSixFour wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 pm Could we possibly get some pics of her shoe racks? I see them in the back of pics and I'm intrigued as to what style she goes for, and I'd love to see all her sexy heels, as I'm sure many others would too
Yes. The problem is she has shoes everywhere that's why I never take pictures of them. But we just cleaned the entire house top to bottom and she arranged all the shoes so enjoy.
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:07 am Outstanding pics with those flats. Looks like she really has fun playing after you cum.
Thank you!
bellybash wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:29 am You are incredibly lucky, good for you man! It's great you get to share something that gives you so much plesure with her, Love your posts, thank you for sharing with us #1
Thank you for the kind comment :)
mwife49 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:14 pm :mrgreen: amazing!
Thanks!
tonothug wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:44 am
WOW do you have vids of your bootjobs?
Yes. We record almost every session because at the beginning wasn't sure if this friendship turned relationship would work out.
jhon wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 pm very very hot job and heels :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't have much for you guys this time. But I hope you guys appreciate the full shoe rack.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

I don't like how we can only upload up to 15 pics per post...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Those brown flat heeled boots need a thorough spunking. Thanks
feet71

Post by feet71 »

She has beautiful feet
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

You don't have much? The Shoejob pictures with the mules are fantastic and many fans and admirers in herre are dreaming about such a game and treatment, .... Does she enjoy that you share the pictures and that you have a fan community in here?
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Exciting posing in sandals in those last two pics!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Those black flats are amazing. So jealous!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

wjpeter wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:38 am Those brown flat heeled boots need a thorough spunking. Thanks
The problem is that the insides have a layer where it keeps her feet warm so it's actually meant for winter even though the outside layer absorbs all the... salt/snow/ whatever you want to call it. So not many opportunities to wear it. Maybe when it's fall and it gets colder.
feet71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 am She has beautiful feet
Thank you! Check out her instagram. She needs more fans like you :)
Bond007 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 am You don't have much? The Shoejob pictures with the mules are fantastic and many fans and admirers in herre are dreaming about such a game and treatment, .... Does she enjoy that you share the pictures and that you have a fan community in here?
I don't have much as in people demand a lot of specifics from us and... We're just casually just having fun. But I mean, we can't please everybody. She reads through your comments here because I show her that she is appreciated... But having that new instagram account really helps as well because people can publicly like her posts. But yes, she does read through every post.
ninewestfan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:01 pm Exciting posing in sandals in those last two pics!
I like how she has a natural arch when she wears those sandals!
Recardo wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:06 am Those black flats are amazing. So jealous!
I really wish they make more long lasting flats... There's not many brands that you can find that are long lasting... I've been wanting to get her the Ninewest SpeakUp pointed toe flats but they are all online so we haven't had an opportunity to figure out her size in store which REALLY sucks. Don't want to spend 100$+ to find out that it doesn't fit... But I agree, we need more flats in her life... But we just don't want to buy those cheap flats that you wear a few times and it' starts to break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New heels. I'm not sure why she made me buy these. Feel like she'll never have a chance to wear it out cause it's so hard to match. But my job is to serve her and her irresistable feet lol
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg