my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

thearkivist wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 pm Wow, you've got yourself a real keeper. Very nice pictures. I would definitely love videos as would the others that have requested clips already. Moan or not, doesn't matter to me.
schleg1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:24 am This is what I had to deal with on a 3 hour drive back home... Of course once we got home... You can piece together what happened.
schleg1 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am Some teaser pics =)
schleg1 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:54 pm My neighbours hired some contractors to do lawn work and they accidentally cut the cable so internet at home is currently down so I am on limited bandwidth. I've been told the person coming to fix it will take "up to 2 weeks" so for now, I am using my phones data. I'll post a couple pics but it's going to be a bit (I could get my internet back tomorrow who knows) so try to be patient. Thanks for following! Couldn't cum this time but I promise I'm working on trying to make more pain so I can!
What are these boots if you don't mind me asking? These are smoking hot on her.
Videos are really big. And for privacy reasons, I haven't really looked into posting them.
The boots are from Hudsons Bay. Found it on sale for $40. I don't have exciting news for you about those boots either because she broke the heel this week so she's looking for new ones.
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am I'll be those wedges were painful! They look so hot on her feet though.
They are painful. I wish I could take all her weight on the heel but I definitely can't.
aldonis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 am Those black wedges make me so hard.... Thanks!!!
Well I guess you're in luck with my post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did tell her that they were painful so she sent me these hoping that I'll feel better. Think she's trying to tease me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, wedges i love it, very nice
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

It seems that she is really getting into the painful shoe thing. I am happy as long as she has cum on them. They still look great on her feet!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Heel11 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:23 am Wooow, wedges i love it, very nice
Thanks
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:49 am It seems that she is really getting into the painful shoe thing. I am happy as long as she has cum on them. They still look great on her feet!
Yes. It is nice that she loves to experiement

-----------------------------------------------------------

New pair of boots she got from the mall... I had to be under these. Let me know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice update!
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Nice boots! :mrgreen:
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

So just another update.

Couldn't finish this way. Mules/Sandals are a hard thing to find nowadays?

Enjoy
steoop

Post by steoop »

wow so hot are you posting videos soon
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

OMFG that last session is so hot!!! I especially love the first pic. I am telling you, the vibrator will help you finish and I am sure she will have lots of fun torturing you with all the settings. I will see if I can get my wife to do some pics like that when our new toy arrives.