my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schoolies »

Dude get her to wear a pair of her black flats and put your cock between her flats and the soles of her feet. force it in there. Thank me later. Take photos!! If you have D'orsay style flats, they work best.
Flickr coming soon...
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:20 am Love the candid shoe dangle especially bare feet in leather flats or heels. They look so soft and tastey! U chat and trade??
PM you now
I just share my experiences here in this thread. Just for those who might not have an opportunity like myself.
aldonis wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 pm geniously erotic.... thanks!
I hope to continue to impress.
gatinho wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:37 pm I look forward to your updates! 👏

Post more of her wedges..are awsome
I will... But not sure if anytime soon... Just bought a pair of new heels!

--------------------------------------------------

So we bought this off of an office lady. It's Pigalle 120 mm Louboutins and she wore it twice and it was too small for her. So we bought it off of her through buy and sell. It looks genuine to me even though it's missing the box. She said she bought it in London, England last year and it just didn't fit well. And apprently my partner... It fit perfectly when she tried it on... Will post more updates soon...

Let me know what you think... Real?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
orge_an_21

Post by orge_an_21 »

is LOUBOUTIN!!!

can't wait to see it on her feet~~~
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

the loboutines are the best and most sexy heels. You are a lucky man.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I suppose it only matters if they are real or not by how much you paid, I mean if you only paid a fraction of the price then it doesn't matter provided they look exactly like Louboutins. However, if you paid close to ticket price and they're fakes then... Bummer.
They look good and all that damage on the soles looks sexy as hell, looking forward to the pictures.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those look authentic. I can't wait to see her feet smashing your cock in those heels!
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

oh yes please post..
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

orge_an_21 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:16 pm is LOUBOUTIN!!!

can't wait to see it on her feet~~~
Well here you go!
adolfo6666 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 pm the loboutines are the best and most sexy heels. You are a lucky man.
Lucky and broke :lol:
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:17 am I suppose it only matters if they are real or not by how much you paid, I mean if you only paid a fraction of the price then it doesn't matter provided they look exactly like Louboutins. However, if you paid close to ticket price and they're fakes then... Bummer.
They look good and all that damage on the soles looks sexy as hell, looking forward to the pictures.
Ahh well there's good and bad. She wanted to get the shoes resoled so we took it to a shoe repair store. They confirmed it was authentic but sadly, the soles now have the red protectors.
sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:18 am Those look authentic. I can't wait to see her feet smashing your cock in those heels!
Thanks! Just luck that we found one that's her size and it's not the SoKate's which the toebox is too tight.
jackoffj wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 am oh yes please post..
Will do

---------------------------------------------

Still at the hotel. Can't wait to go home and get underneath that board!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

They look stunning! Resoled they still look amazing and her arch and toe cleavage are just crying out to be splashed with cum.
Go get 'em cowboy! Yeeeee-Haaaaaa! :D
orge_an_21

Post by orge_an_21 »

WOO~~~
it looks perfect!!!

my wife got 3 pairs louboutin. we put in the rubber soles for the first pair, but the others, we wold like to keep the worn soles....it looks like its history