my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by sandalfan1 »

When my wife and I use our board sometimes she tires out before I can finish. She ends up grabbing a vibrating massager to finish me off. You might try it if you aren't able to finish. Make sure to get pics too!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

any chance of some more flats pics? be great to see you fucking between the sole of her foot and her shoe, and then cum inside and leave a nice sticky mess for her!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

mwife49 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:50 am Nice pics ! Than you for sharing!
I prefer the ballerinas shoejob... delicious !
I'll try my best to keep you posted! Thanks for your comment
aldonis wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 amGREAT !!!
Thanks!
sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am When my wife and I use our board sometimes she tires out before I can finish. She ends up grabbing a vibrating massager to finish me off. You might try it if you aren't able to finish. Make sure to get pics too!
I will be sure to do that! Thought I lost you
mwar7324 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am any chance of some more flats pics? be great to see you fucking between the sole of her foot and her shoe, and then cum inside and leave a nice sticky mess for her!
She doesn't like wearing those shoes with the opening in the middle cause she has wide feet. I too long for that feeling! I'll take a pic and show you how it looks like next time we go to the store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was on vacation... And wasn't sure if anyone was following the thread anymore so I stopped taking pics for a while. So here's the new ones that I got and boy did it feel bad... Or I guess good... Hope you like!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I will be sure to do that! Thought I lost you
Of course you haven't. Nice session on the board. I just love watching your friend make you explode. My wife puts one of her flats on the board and my cock over it. Then she uses the vibrator to get me to explode into her flat. Then she puts it back on and squishes the cum with her toes. Lots of fun!
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Really hot shoejob !
A lot of people is still at the beach ;)
I'm looking forward to see more picture from you.
I do not have such opportunity with my girlfriend so I masturate with your pictures. Thank you for sharing your sexy moment's with us.
mwife49
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Luv your pictures, do you guys post on xhampter.com
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 am
Of course you haven't. Nice session on the board. I just love watching your friend make you explode. My wife puts one of her flats on the board and my cock over it. Then she uses the vibrator to get me to explode into her flat. Then she puts it back on and squishes the cum with her toes. Lots of fun!
Oh! I'm trying to introduce her to easing me into finishing through pain. I don't get to see her as often as I used to as we live in different areas but when she visits for a weekend we try to make the most out of it. Is your wife not comfortable with you sharing pictures? We're still trying to get me used to finishing underneath her. Hope is to be able to finish through pain... Perhaps multiple times in one session! But for now, finishing is the hardest part.
mwife49 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 am Really hot shoejob !
A lot of people is still at the beach ;)
I'm looking forward to see more picture from you.
I do not have such opportunity with my girlfriend so I masturate with your pictures. Thank you for sharing your sexy moment's with us.
That is the nicest comment I've seen in a while. How come you don't have an opportunity to do this with your GF?
jackoffj wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 pm Luv your pictures, do you guys post on xhampter.com
Thanks! And no I don't. I post pics because I used to just lurk here for the longest time because I never had the opportunity and now that I do, it's my way of paying it forward for others who might not have the chance. Who knows, maybe my friend will find someone else tomorrow but for now, I try to make do with what I got.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My neighbours hired some contractors to do lawn work and they accidentally cut the cable so internet at home is currently down so I am on limited bandwidth. I've been told the person coming to fix it will take "up to 2 weeks" so for now, I am using my phones data. I'll post a couple pics but it's going to be a bit (I could get my internet back tomorrow who knows) so try to be patient. Thanks for following! Couldn't cum this time but I promise I'm working on trying to make more pain so I can!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

One way for her to make you cum easier would be for her to tap your dick like it was a gas pedal. Have her keep tapping until you blow. It feels amazing!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 am One way for her to make you cum easier would be for her to tap your dick like it was a gas pedal. Have her keep tapping until you blow. It feels amazing!
Right now she rolls it side to side on the board but I do think about gas pedal even before I met her! But she has more fun being rough. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So good news. I have internet fixed. Hope to be a lot more active than I am now. Here are some pics that you might have missed.

So after doing this more regularly (whenever I see her), she told me she likes to be rough and she likes it when I'm in pain. I told her I also like watching BB videos but was always afraid of pain but she's trying to convince me to let her kick me. I'm surprised she's divulging so hard into my fetish. Almost like a dream come true.

1. The silver flats were just a random shoejob in bed
2. The boots were her ignoring me while watching a show
3. The black flats were her ignoring me while she was making a cake
4. And the last ones (silver) was just for the pure enjoyment of watching me suffer.

I hope you enjoy!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2