my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

Part 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Super hot updates. I especially like the silver flats with cum on the top and when she put her patent black flats on with nylons. That drives me nuts to see! You are one lucky guy!
steoop

Post by steoop »

schleg1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 pmPart 3
Awesome updates :) do you have clips of your sessions?
Tissoumi

Post by Tissoumi »

download/file.php?id=328730&mode=view

Is it a cock kicking? If so, I looooove to see that. A cock deserves to be kicked and crushed till cumming 😁
My cock belongs to female shoes
schuhmi

Post by schuhmi »

The black flat ste so dann hot.What Brand are they from?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am Super hot updates. I especially like the silver flats with cum on the top and when she put her patent black flats on with nylons. That drives me nuts to see! You are one lucky guy!
You also want me to cum inside her shoe with her feet stroking me? Any chance you would know where I can find mules?
steoop wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm
schleg1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 pmPart 3
Awesome updates :) do you have clips of your sessions?
No. We are still in beta. She's still training me :twisted:
Tissoumi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm download/file.php?id=328730&mode=view

Is it a cock kicking? If so, I looooove to see that. A cock deserves to be kicked and crushed till cumming 😁
As I was cumming, she used the sole of her flats to rub the tip of my dick like pushing off on a skateboard.
schuhmi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 pm The black flat ste so dann hot.What Brand are they from?
Steve Maddens. They also have a beige version of the exact same style. We bought both.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First time trying wedges. It does not feel good at all but I did it for the pics! Think I will use those a lot less! Or more training. You tell me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by schleg1 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Wow, you've got yourself a real keeper. Very nice pictures. I would definitely love videos as would the others that have requested clips already. Moan or not, doesn't matter to me.
schleg1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:24 am This is what I had to deal with on a 3 hour drive back home... Of course once we got home... You can piece together what happened.
schleg1 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am Some teaser pics =)
schleg1 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:54 pm My neighbours hired some contractors to do lawn work and they accidentally cut the cable so internet at home is currently down so I am on limited bandwidth. I've been told the person coming to fix it will take "up to 2 weeks" so for now, I am using my phones data. I'll post a couple pics but it's going to be a bit (I could get my internet back tomorrow who knows) so try to be patient. Thanks for following! Couldn't cum this time but I promise I'm working on trying to make more pain so I can!
What are these boots if you don't mind me asking? These are smoking hot on her.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'll be those wedges were painful! They look so hot on her feet though.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Those black wedges make me so hard.... Thanks!!!