my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

anakin_heel

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by anakin_heel »

Do you still have her tan Steve Madden flats?
crush

Post by crush »

Good
boots i love it
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Milking this apology here... Literally.
Results hints slightly that the apology was accepted? :wink:

I love those black boots and what she achieved with them!
WetHeels
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

thearkivist wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:10 pm Ooh an instagram account seems like an exciting step forward (no pun intended) :D
I really love her most recent picture of her Steve Madden flats. I know what should go under her heel..your cum after she milks it out with those :twisted: :twisted:
Yes. I convinced her to make one because I want her to know that playing with her feet is not a bad habit (that's what she was taught growing up) and that there are other admirers out there =) .... Her most recent maddens flat on instagram is actually the worn out ones that I sold so I don't have those anymore. But we got new ones that are the same brand and style but they don't have the patent anymore =(
alex95 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:20 pm
Amazing heels she step on your cock with her full weight?
With flats she does when she goes on both of the balls of her feet but with heels is a little harder. Not ready to be pierced by her heel yet and when she steps using the front of her foot, it's hard for her to balance.
jackoffj wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:22 am luv the pumps please more and do you have some in black?
Not yet. It's tough shopping for the right stilletos (and I would love for them to be in black too) because I want her to be able to wear it comfortably. She's coming from a background of zero heels so we've been trying to get her used to them (and she wants to too!). Her workplace requires her to be on her feet moving around for most of the day and it's not exactly a formalwear scene so she doesn't wear heels to work much either. Also, a lot of the ones we tried on in stores don't fit well to start and they're uncomfortable to walk in. I personally prefer heels that are 3.5+ so that also limits are options. But we are just hoping the right pair will come around. We ordered a open toe pump red to try.
radared1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:19 am Outstanding photo's, looks like you both had a good time.
Thank you! I definitely have a good time every time I'm under that board.
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm Nice photo shoot with the nude heels! I especially like the last photo with her squeezing your cock in just nylons. Super hot!
Ok. I'll try to take more of those photos!
anakin_heel wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:55 pm Do you still have her tan Steve Madden flats?
No we sold both the beige and black pair.
crush wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 am Good
boots i love it
I almost feel bad for saying that boots will get rarer and rarer as it gets warmer. But I hope you like the heels and other shoes!
WetHeels wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:38 am
Results hints slightly that the apology was accepted? :wink:

I love those black boots and what she achieved with them!
Yea it's interesting that there are times I think about those ones. I prefer the other pair with the pointier heel but I am reminded of those thick boots where she feels nothing under her feet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So these are the other pair of new flats that we got. Thanks again for the person who bought it for us. Happy to debut new shoes. Let me know what you think.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Sound of crickets... Online order came in today... Here to spice things up!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

schleg1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:06 pm Sound of crickets... Online order came in today... Here to spice things up!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

OMG THOSE HOT RED HEELS!!! 😍😍😍

THX SO MUCH FOR THIS PICS!!!

OUTSTANDING GOERGOUS!!!
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Do you have a link to her IG page?
SgyShoe

Post by SgyShoe »

Wonderful! Thanks...
archist

Post by archist »

wow, thanks - nice pics. she has lovely feet. good luck with the heels.
archist

Post by archist »

thanks for these. she has lovely feet. can't wait to see more of her new high heels