my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gatinho

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by gatinho »

Perfect feet and mules are so sexy! You are the best!
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

schleg1 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 pm
aldonis wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 am Belle déflagration de décharge !!!! thanks!
Thanks! Glad to have you following!
jackoffj wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:32 am luv it in the black hoses.. wish you guys come to xhamster.com and make videos..
We aren't ready for that yet. But thanks!
Heel11 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:49 am Fuck, sooo hot !!
Glad you like!
klabaudi wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:24 pm The black pantyhose comes with a really nice contrast to the nude heels.
Also love seeing you finishing him every single time again^^
Thanks! I do show her the comments and she is more than happy to do it as long as I buy her shoes :twisted:
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:41 pm I would say you did just fine. You got some cum on her nylons between her toes. That's exactly where I would want it to go myself. Great set of pics. I'll bet it felt amazing. How did she enjoy it?
It felt different for sure! Can't confirm whether it feels great but it didn't feel awful! She's still getting used to it but she's happy to indulge in my fetish. You'll like this upcoming set where we ... were practicing
rigilover wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 am You are a lucky man schleg1 :P

Having a woman who lines up in our fetishes should be wonderful and makes the relationship more spicy. :mrgreen:
Is there any possibility of seeing your wife do a handjob into these shoes? :lol:

Thanks
Are you referring to the Loubs? And does it have to be by hand? What if it was her using her shoes and me finishing over top her feet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for being patient with us as we're both still learning. I know it seems like we have been doing it for years but it's not as often as you guys think. But since the start of this thread, we have come a long way.

Not many pictures when it came to the process... But the result was what you guys loved more anyway. Hope you enjoy this set!

Looking forward to read your comments!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Can you get pics of her in the tallest pair of boots, tan high heels and the black closed toe matte wedges without your cock or cum?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

klabaudi wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 am Mmmh. That's how it should be. Yummy toes drenched in cum :)
Thanks!
schoolies wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 pm I think you guys will like these videos

http://hotntubes.com/to/1138740-mature_ ... mules.html

https://www.drtuber.com/video/103244/sexy-shoejob

Skip to 5 minutes, thank me later. You should give that a try.
We are going to but just enjoying her shoes so much at the moment! So muh to try
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 am Yes that was a great set of photos. The final ones with her bare foot on your blown cock are super hot! Especially with cum all around her toes!
Thanks!
loswabs wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:57 pm Awesome in those mules. I think they are perhaps the sexiest of high heels cos not only to ether look great, they sounds great when they slap back into the wearer's foot when walking. :D
I agree. She hasn't worn it out yet.
gatinho wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm Perfect feet and mules are so sexy! You are the best!
Thanks!
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm
Can you get pics of her in the tallest pair of boots, tan high heels and the black closed toe matte wedges without your cock or cum?
I'll add it to the list!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boots...!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

Extreme shiny boots and sexy bootjob, perfect to put under her soles and lick It!
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

schleg1 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:11 pm
klabaudi wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 am Mmmh. That's how it should be. Yummy toes drenched in cum :)
Thanks!
schoolies wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 pm I think you guys will like these videos

http://hotntubes.com/to/1138740-mature_ ... mules.html

https://www.drtuber.com/video/103244/sexy-shoejob

Skip to 5 minutes, thank me later. You should give that a try.
We are going to but just enjoying her shoes so much at the moment! So muh to try
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 am Yes that was a great set of photos. The final ones with her bare foot on your blown cock are super hot! Especially with cum all around her toes!
Thanks!
loswabs wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:57 pm Awesome in those mules. I think they are perhaps the sexiest of high heels cos not only to ether look great, they sounds great when they slap back into the wearer's foot when walking. :D
I agree. She hasn't worn it out yet.
gatinho wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm Perfect feet and mules are so sexy! You are the best!
Thanks!
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm
I'll add it to the list!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boots...!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg
Can we see those boots without your cock or cum just them and her legs, please it will be so so so hot
labtec

Post by labtec »

Woah what a great topic, glad I found it!
:D
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Hi, any updates with her Steve Madden flats?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Hi all,

I've been debating whether I should revive this thread... Started a new position with the same company so I've gotten a lot busier... I got the pics but I don't have as much time to edit as I used to... Also, long story short but she's my GF now.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

New boots that we bought over the months we've been away...

11.jpg
10 (2).jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Another pair of boots I bought the week after...