Bj & cum in flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

adidasflipflops

Re: Bj & cum in flats

Post by adidasflipflops »

Would you wanna sell the flats?
ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Really hot! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Hey all sorry no pic updates after last time i saw her, but i did take the flats with me that i been filling with cum for a week or 2.. She was surprised a how stained they were but slipped them straight on, which made me hard instantly, it turned me on so much see her walking around in them.

We went to our usual spot but i asked if we could do it oout side car, she was keen and started sucking back my cock as soon as we got out! She was kneeling and when i looked down my view was her inhaling my cock with her heels popping out of those stick flats.. I was awesome so much so i didn't ask her to take them off i just told her to drink it while i watched , and she swallowed it all as always!!

I was ment to take them with me but i sneakily left them in the back of her car when she dropped me off. I text her about them yesterday and she said she found them and sent me a pic sms wearing them i tried but couldn't see her yesterday. I'm hopping to see her in them morning this time Ill be unloading in her the flats and a few pics during the day. Will post them on here this arvo
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Lovepump wrote:
sandalfan1 wrote:Can't wait for the update! Blow a big load on the top where her cleavage sticks out and yes do get pics!
yes!!!!! cum in her clevage and make her walk in them!!!

She's been walking in them already, But i can try cum on top of them and all over her toe cleavage for you guys. I've all been a inside shoe cum guy myself, but that probably cos most girls don't know I'm cumin in their shoes.
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Hey guys I managed to see her during the day again so go some more pics!!! I've unloaded in those flats more that 8 time now i reckon and she still puts them back on after , and turn up wearing them too ..

Image Image ImageImageImageImage
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Might be last time for those ,at least for a bit cos she said she found some old ones and sent me this pic..Image

I'm pretty keen to see what they smell like, while she's gaging on my cock!! Fuckit... I seeing her today if she's around !!!lol

Any suggestion???
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This is fantastic, snap as many pics as you can. Be great to see her slide into a fresh cummy shoe :D :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, fantastic post and great pictures! You are such alucky guy. This is my dream to get a blow joy from a girl while sniffing her stinky flats and then she would milk me into one of her flats and wear them afterwards full of my cum. Great! Hope to see more soon :-)
adidasflipflops

Amazing!!!! Would you ever consider selling a pair? Or could I maybe send you a pair of my gfs for you guys to use and make a cummy for me?
adidasflipflops

Amazing!!!! Would you ever consider selling a pair? Or could I maybe send you a pair of my gfs for you guys to use and make all cummy for me?