My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zuppolo

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by zuppolo »

wow
so elegant and classy...

make me naughty... would love to kiss and lick your legs and toes
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I don't usually find wedges very sexy but of course you come along and change my mind! especially that last photo!

Love the dress too! sensational! xxx
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Wow Miss Sara! What an elegant lady you are :D

Very sexy set. I wish i was there to lick your toes.

I love the closeups of those delicious legs, amazing.

When you talk about taking your heels off under your desk makes me wonder how heavenly that place must be. :D

Thank you gor the fantasy Miss Sara
donekz

Post by donekz »

You made me cum while my wife is sitting in the second room watching TV. :twisted:
Too bad she doesn't like heels like you. :(
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Hello Sara,
absolutely gorgeous pictures again. I love that dress on you, the cork wedges are fantastic and the blood red toe polish is adoreable and irresistable.
Thank you so much for sharing. For this weather I would prepare a cooling footbath after a long day in highheels and massage and worship your pretty feet afterwards,, ...
Best regards from sunny and hot Frankfurt, your fan and admirer
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Hi Miss Sara

I've noticed Miss Sara you haven't posted here for a few weeks. I'm aware sometimes your health is not the best and and hoping you not posting updates isn't because of this and instead you're on holiday. Perhaps even you've decided to finish posting. If you have, then thanks for all of the wonderful messages and pictures you've shared. Either way, I hope you are well and wish you the best.

Much love xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys and I am sorry I'm not update my topic long time :( I am okay and I am spend holidays. I'm sorry if you worry me :( But I maybe update some day this week :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Miss Sara wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:03 am Hi guys and I am sorry I'm not update my topic long time :( I am okay and I am spend holidays. I'm sorry if you worry me :( But I maybe update some day this week :)
Hi Miss Sara

I'm so glad you're ok and hope you have lots of fun and a great holiday xxx
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

nice to hear Sara, enjoy your free days :-)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

A holiday? How dare you when we have needs?! :o
:lol: Haha! Only kidding, you've had a tough year with your health so take your time to enjoy your break.
8)