My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

labtec

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by labtec »

It's okay to talk about your health problems, we care about you!
If we don't know you have problems, we cannot support you... Now we can :wink:
platform heels are for me more party and bed shoes
Explain more about the 'bed shoes' please :)
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

I LOVE GIFS mmmm i'm going to create a "white river"
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Lovely photos, love the gif!
I'm more a fan of 'normal' heels too, platforms are less sexy to me than normal stilettos. However, you look great in them, and if they're in bed it doesn't matter so much how tall they make you :wink:

Also much love for the wet look leggings! xxX
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

blowtrotter wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:17 am I love that you share your problems with us and we're here for you! Hope you get better really soon!

As for your platform pumps, they're so sexy! You wear them so well!

Love the new nail polish, very suckable toes indeed! :P
Thank you :D Again a bit better feel :) I am happy you like those platform pics and you love my nail polish toes and they are suckable :)
feet4ever wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:21 am I love that pair of shoes ... but I prefer traditional black pumps.
Simply amazing the new polish ...
Can You remember me/us your feet size?
Thank you :D Nice to hear you like my nail polish, I used/painted those nail polish first time, it is a little different than what I previously use :) My feet size is 40/41eu, but it depends on the shoes, for example those Topshop platform are size 40
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:38 am Hi Miss Sara !
Good news : you have a good blood test ! I'm happy to hear that :roll:
If youre high heels are notthe best for youre feet, well, I sacrifice myself to receive youre shoes and I promise that ones never hurt you again ! And I will take care about youre sexy high heels, you know, like a high heels fetish... :roll:

I don't like very well plateform... But youre pink nail suit on youre feet sooo sexyy :P :roll: I just want to kiss them again and again :roll:

I'm sorry not to be always here... But I see you and read you :roll:
Take care sweety
LY
Kisses <33333
Hi, Thank you :D High heels always have a bit of hurt feet, at least at the end of the day :) :) Okay I keep in my mind :) Me and my toes like kisses :) I take care :) <3 kiss..
12fun12 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:53 am Very sexy miss Sara. What brand leggings are you wearing I love them and the heels.
Thannk you :D Oh, I do not remember leggings brand, they are old, but not an expensive brand, I bought them a long time ago market :)
onyxonyx wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 am I hope you get well soon, Sara!!!

We're not tired from you......totally not. You are a nice girl with the heart at the wright place!

Nice pics Sara! I love the heels. Do you go to work with those heels and pants? I gues you're male colleagues have a problem walking with a b@ner all day! :oops: :D :D
Thank you :D It was nice to hear :) I did not go to work on that compo, my colleges go too crazy :D :D But I sometimes earlier wear those platform my work :)
ffffff wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 am Hi Sara,

of course it is no problem that you share your health situation :-)

I love this pics, especially that you say these are bed heels :-) I imagine naughty things :-)
Hi, Yeah these are more my bed heels, but I might still want some really high platform high heels, I mean bed heels :P :roll: :)
outlawz3k wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am Absolutely awesome!. Really looking forward to you doing the spagat in those lace up oxford high heels one day! Lover the leather leggings as well!
Thank you :D As I have previously said, not an impossible idea :)
Atlas wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 am Sara your toes are very suckable :) & your arches in those heels I’d absolutely love squirt something & watch it slide into your heels! :)) sexy as Sara sexy as!!
Thank you :D My toes like, they like it sucking :) Hmm..If my arch slide something down, I think it itches me :D :D
Heelfreek1701 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:53 pm Wow! That’s a hot pic set!
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:41 am Very Sexy Miss Sara! That colour of your toenails looks so delicious for sucking :wink:

Thanks you for this! :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Sounds good :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 am Great pictures with some really nice angles. As always your toe cleavage is on show and is such a beautiful and alluring sight. But that last picture, it is an invitation to cum into that foot arch that I would surely take.

Sexy, beautiful, hot as hell. :twisted:
Thank you :D I'm happy to hear that also my platform pics work and they are very hot :)
12fun12 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:19 am I just wish I had my cock between your legs and heels.
:)
Hollyinhose2013 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:26 pm I have missed you so much Sara! I have been absent on this board for a bout a year. So glad you and your sexy feet are still here! I am sorry about your health issues but hey certainly don't show in your sexy feet! :D
Thank you :D Oh no, you've been a long time out here. But, fortunately, still you like my topic, I am pleased and happy that you like my feet :)
labtec wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:31 pm It's okay to talk about your health problems, we care about you!
If we don't know you have problems, we cannot support you... Now we can :wink:
platform heels are for me more party and bed shoes
Explain more about the 'bed shoes' please :)
Thank you :D I'm glad that you support me :) Okay I explain more bed shoes :) high heels will bring more pleasing bed events, they can tease partner, especially if partner also likes heels...I can dance with heels, maybe not bed but in front of it :D :D Legs look better even in bed with high heels...I like the play bed and pushing the partner off my heels, like a little wrestling and a lot more fun. I can also slightly hurt my heels if I want to. etc :)
Francescoalti wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 am I LOVE GIFS mmmm i'm going to create a "white river"
Thank you :D I think I know what white rivers means :) :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 am Lovely photos, love the gif!
I'm more a fan of 'normal' heels too, platforms are less sexy to me than normal stilettos. However, you look great in them, and if they're in bed it doesn't matter so much how tall they make you :wink:

Also much love for the wet look leggings! xxX
Thank you :D It's nice you like it :) Yeah in bed does not matter how tall I am :D :D xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys and thank your comments, you really cheers me up :D
Yesterday I was busy and I was too tired to update my topic. But oh no what happened yesterday to me or my shoes. My shoes break in work :shock: :shock:
Really broke :shock: I wear those stiletto sandals my work and I just walk normally, sound one loud "click or naks" (Sorry I do not know what the right word to describe this sound) and I felt how something broken my right shoes :roll: The sole broke, it really broke my ball of the foot place. Only the insole and the rubber piece outsole keep the shoes up. But those can not walk anymore. They are really broken. First I thought what the hell happened now, then laughed me :shock: :D :D Co worker laughs at this, and then they ask to show the shoes if it can fix it. I said these are cheap shoes, not worth doing anything. Of course they noticed my toe nails, we talked a little about my allergies. They praised my toes beautiful and they do not notice the difference in nail polish though it is less poisonous. Boss even tried to tickle my toe :D :D Then they bit teasing me, they said now you have good reason to buy new shoes. I said, always a good reason to buy new shoes :D :D I changed after this episode other shoes, black pumps. It is good to keep more shoes at work. Of course I also had boots. So no panic :D :D Sorry this long text and a bit of my poor english. I could have told this briefly, my shoes break :) So I took yesterday some photos home those shoes before I dumped them trash :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

this are killer sandals, look how high they are :-)
In combination with your feet they look amazing and mouthwatering :-)

Wish I was your colleague, they had the
opportunity to see your feet very close

Hope you buy new sandals and present them :-)
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I do not know how he can throw away some shoes that I think more than one would be happy to receive, more knowing that his wonderful feet have been inside him. Am I still in time to receive your shoes ?.
that03

Post by that03 »

Hi Sara, if you were throwing these shoes away, you should have sold them on here. Im sure one of us lucky gentlemen would have loved to take them off of your hands.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Your lucky co workers got to play with your feet. I am so jellous :cry:
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Wow, that's crazy for a shoe to break there and in that way of all places. Glad it didn't cause you any harm when it cracked!