My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That second picture is great as I imagine cumming on the side of the boot as you have presented it to me. And the lean back on the heel... One of my all time favourite things i love to see a woman do! I could sit and watch you rocking back and forth on that sexy heel all day.
And of course, it is always great to see your body and a playful glimpse of your face.
Sexy as always. :D
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

eddieMAD wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:46 pm I love them!!! Thank you miss Sara for your lovely pics. Hope things are better ma'am :)
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's just autumn, everything is well :)
Arkana wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:34 pm Just beautiful !!
Thank you :D
cmx1989 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:37 am Hi Miss Sara , do you have Pics with wet high heels ? Or high heels in water ?
Hi, Unfortunately, I not have :|
ffffff wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:07 am wow Sara absolutely amazing pics again, perfect legs with sex boots and perfect feet :-)

you have my favourite colour again :-)
Thank you :D I also like this color in my toe nail :)
Atlas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:38 pm Just beautiful Sara :) love that whole outfit combination:) & the cherry on top was seeing your cute bare toes to finish off :)xx
Thank you :D Nice to hear :) xx
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 am The Goddess has returned! This is the best day of my life :D

And wow! What a set... even a glimpse of the perfection of your flawless face Miss Sara :D it almost distracted me of those perfect toes and sexy boots. I remember the insides where your toe imprints have made their mark :D

Thank you Miss Sara! This is a great post :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh I almost blush these words :oops: :) But here I am again :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 am Welcome back!
Cute boots xxxx
Thank you :D xx
Lovershoes wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:16 pm Hi Miss Sara !
It's been a long time ! Very happy to see you here again :wink:
It's time to wear boots :roll:
Youre brown boots are very sexy !! And Youre feet toooo :roll:

So glad to see you again, really !
Kisses for you, my goddess ! :roll:
Hi, Thank you :D Yes It's time to wear boots but also pumps and other shoes my office :)Kiss..
iloveflats44 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 pm Wow, I am a bit late to the party, can't believe I have missed this thread. Just wow, you are stunning and take some amazing photographs. I just went through 100+ pages and I'm blown away!

Thank you for sharing!

Side note. One of your pictures had a really cute black purse under the chair you were sitting on, I know it's not the majority, but purses and heels go so well together, if your into it maybe take a few pictures with a purse nearby or next to your feet/heels. It could be incredibly hot!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm happy to hear that you find this topic and you like this :) Oh I think the picture has been my handbag because my purse is not black :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 pm That second picture is great as I imagine cumming on the side of the boot as you have presented it to me. And the lean back on the heel... One of my all time favourite things i love to see a woman do! I could sit and watch you rocking back and forth on that sexy heel all day.
And of course, it is always great to see your body and a playful glimpse of your face.
Sexy as always. :D
Thank you :D Hmmm...I'm trying to think about what it would be like to spend the whole day if someone would look at my heels all the time, I think I bit teasing him ;) :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys and have nice Saturday :) I had to update yesterday but day stretched long, so I just took yesterday evening pictures and I do update now :) My outfit for yesterday. After work my coworker wanted to take me out to eat a burger meal. Hmm ... I do not know if it was my outfit, maybe I'll remind somehow cowgirl or something :roll: :D :D I have to admit I like hamburger so I agree to the proposal :mrgreen: I do not know what I think of my yesterday's outfit. Maybe not so my style, I do not remember when I last wear work on bootcut jeans and even longer when I used these tan color long pointy ankle boots. They are old, I have not used them for many years :roll: But I remember the time when I wear these boots in winter (more than ten years ago) and how slippery they were on snow and ice and I fall sometimes :x :mrgreen:
I was then a young and daring or brave, now I'm only young :wink: :D :D
and I want more comfort, and I do not want to fall too slippery shoes :mrgreen:
But these boots, they are Topshop, their heels are quite behind and their height is 11cm. I do not like this style heels much and also their long pointy toe is no longer in my mind. But on the other hand they look good with bootcut jeans :)
Hope you like this maybe a bit funny update :D
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Oh wow! That outfit is some thing special Miss Sara!

I am having a fantasy of you in the "cowgirl" position :D Oops and there goes the yogurt all over the place again :D :D

What a great post Miss Sara! Thank you !
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Amazing outfit!!! I love it... :O And your bum looks incredible :wink: Thanks for all your posts miss Sara, you are amazing (L)
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Love the last two sets of pictures. Lots are my favorite. Looking forward to seeing your newst boots also. Autumn is a great time for footwear. 😁 Hoping to see a few shot of your beutiful feet and boots on the pedals I a car again soon, as you've done in some of the earlier pics. Keep the beauty coming.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have to admit that when you said 'cowgirl boots' I thought that maybe I would not like them.
However, they are really sexy, as you say they are quite dated but it goes back to a style in the 90's. I love that heel, I used to date a girl with heels like that with the lines and the tan colour. The long pointy toe is not much to my style but with your outfit you carry it off well, they are very nice.
Your black boots are still my favourites though :wink:
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Very sexy shoes Sara especially worn from such sex legs :-)

it is a great combination withthose trousers
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Lovely boots Sara, much prefer the ones with heels.
Hope the work colleague enjoyed spending time with you over the meal, the lucky person!! xx
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

Hey Miss there is something i am curious about and would like to ask you about it and i want your honest answer, we all know that high heels are very sexy but, isn't it painful ? how can you walk on them all day without getting tired ? or does it make you tired but you just ignore it.
I am straight, i am not gay or something and i know it's weird but i tried to wear heels (while no one knows of course) just to try it, and i can walk easy, but it's not practical at all lol, and it makes you tired after 5 mins max, and most of all it makes yours steps shorter lol, so how you walk all day with them without any problems ?
lovelyheels

Post by lovelyheels »

:D