My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

toepher

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by toepher »

i would love to cum on ur toe clevage
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

That couch... those sexy heels... the smell... the tired feet and then you Miss Sara. That is the recipe for a night of passion tgat will satisfy us both :D but i will make sure you are satisfied a few times before me :D

What a perfect set of pictures Miss Sara. Thank you!
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Ooooh, youre tiny foot are hurt by the devil shoes :evil:
Ok, it's a job for me : give me each feet and let do a sweet hot massage... I begin with my expert hands, with smart fingers (yes they are :wink: )... Perhaps after that, you will fall asleep... I could lick youre sexy feet :roll: But, I suppose you fall asleep just for that, for sexy and erotic massage :wink: Then, I can't avoid youre sexy high heels : I tcare about it ! I take them to smell youre feet perfum,just for me... I know, you see me, you smile, and, who knows, a litle bit excited ? :roll:

Well, I kiss you again lovely Miss Sara :roll: :wink:
LY
<333333
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Sniff & licky ur work high heels
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

I know it's no point in checking this post every day, but I still do, anticipating a new set of excellent sexy pictures. :)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) Thank you all comments :D I'm really sorry I did not had the time to write a reply this time :( I've been too busy with my work, also tired :( All in all, today I got to know something about my health :roll: :( It can explain my tired feeling. etc, next week I know more :? :roll: :|
But I still wanted to take some pics of my today shoes, since it's been over a week last update. My so lovely flat OTK boots, okay one minus, they are very slippery :D :D they are well worn, they smell my scent. Full day these boots, so they really smell and be very warm. I know my coworker likes when I wear high heels, but they also like these boots :) I would have to buy a new flat OTK boots, I've said it in my coworker, but I somehow feel they want me to continue to wear these boots. Hmm..why? :? :) What do you think of these boots? I know some does not like because they are not high heels. But still I hope you like anyway :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Very nice boots, Miss Sara. I do hope your health information comes back positive or at the very least is simple to remedy.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Your high heels are cute then flats shoes
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

Really sexy boots and the feet inside look soo damned hot :-)

Take a break Sara, your health is more important than anything.
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

I love these!!! I remember them from last season :D

Now i get to see the inside and i can only imagine your scent :D beautiful Miss Sara.... i would love to smell and suck your toffee.

Dont ever throw these away, they are valuable

Thank you Miss Sara for thinking of us when you are not feeling well... i really pray and wish you good health.