My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lovelyheels

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by lovelyheels »

:D
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

lovelyheels wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 am:D
I just want ask why two time only emoji? Nothing else :roll:
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkana

Post by Arkana »

Love your pics :oops:
lovelyheels

Post by lovelyheels »

so sexy 😍 i love your feet & heels!!! Omg 😍💦💦
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

jpierre777 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:26 am Oh wow! That outfit is some thing special Miss Sara!

I am having a fantasy of you in the "cowgirl" position :D Oops and there goes the yogurt all over the place again :D :D

What a great post Miss Sara! Thank you !
Thank you :D Oh boys, what can be a "cowgirl" position :roll: :D :D you're welcome :)
eddieMAD wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 am Amazing outfit!!! I love it... :O And your bum looks incredible :wink: Thanks for all your posts miss Sara, you are amazing (L)
Thank you :D I am happy to hear you liked those outfit :) and also my bum pics :D :D You're welcome :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:13 pm Love the last two sets of pictures. Lots are my favorite. Looking forward to seeing your newst boots also. Autumn is a great time for footwear. 😁 Hoping to see a few shot of your beutiful feet and boots on the pedals I a car again soon, as you've done in some of the earlier pics. Keep the beauty coming.
Thank you :D I have not bought new boots now, though I might want to buy some new boots :P
The latest new boots are my black ankle boots last spring :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:50 pm I have to admit that when you said 'cowgirl boots' I thought that maybe I would not like them.
However, they are really sexy, as you say they are quite dated but it goes back to a style in the 90's. I love that heel, I used to date a girl with heels like that with the lines and the tan colour. The long pointy toe is not much to my style but with your outfit you carry it off well, they are very nice.
Your black boots are still my favourites though :wink:
Thank you :D I did not mean cowgirl boots those ankle boots. I still have other tan color cowgirl boots, they look like cowgirl boots, their heels and shaft shape. I almost need help somebody to pull them off my feet because they not have a zipper :D :D
ffffff wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 am Very sexy shoes Sara especially worn from such sex legs :-)

it is a great combination withthose trousers
Thank you :D Nice you liked those set :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 am Lovely boots Sara, much prefer the ones with heels.
Hope the work colleague enjoyed spending time with you over the meal, the lucky person!! xx
Thank you :D It's always nice to hear when you like :) I think he liked it, but we're just a coworker and just good friends, no more :) xx
Betnjen wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:22 pm Hey Miss there is something i am curious about and would like to ask you about it and i want your honest answer, we all know that high heels are very sexy but, isn't it painful ? how can you walk on them all day without getting tired ? or does it make you tired but you just ignore it.
I am straight, i am not gay or something and i know it's weird but i tried to wear heels (while no one knows of course) just to try it, and i can walk easy, but it's not practical at all lol, and it makes you tired after 5 mins max, and most of all it makes yours steps shorter lol, so how you walk all day with them without any problems ?
Hi, First, it depends on what kind of high heels shoes it is. I mean how it fits in the feet. If the shoes are of poor quality and shape it hurt more feet and especially the ball of the foot. Lower high heels which are poor quality shoes can hurt more than for example 11cm high heels which fits well with your feet. But it's true all high heels are causing the pain, they are not sneakers. I have some favorite high heels and I can easily walk them all day but eventually end of the day my feet are sore and I want kick shoes off. Feet used to wearing high heels but it takes time when you can walk longer. I think pain gets used to withstand and pain can be tolerated when you do not think about it. And sometimes it's good to listen to mind if I feel I do not want to wear high heels today so then it's a good wear flats :) Hope this help you :)
Wiley194489 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:52 pm omg your boots are my absolute favorite!!
Thank you :D
Arkana wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:00 am Love your pics :oops:
Thank you :D
lovelyheels wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:20 am so sexy 😍 i love your feet & heels!!! Omg 😍💦💦
Ah, okay :) Thank you :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Here comes my today work shoes, my white pumps :) I also wear my brown knee boots but this pumps I wear office full day. We had a good spirit at work and my boss even said he could not work without me and the sounds of my heels :mrgreen: :D Of course it was humor, but maybe partly true :) I think that's good when I keep a good order we office, five men together without a woman is not good :D :D
Now me and my feet spend a peaceful home evening and just relax :)
Hope you like pics :)
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Ooh, I love those shoes.
White stilettos are so sexy and with that toe cleavage I just want to lavish them with kisses!
Chriszuerich

Post by Chriszuerich »

You are so adorable
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

I love the shoes and the colour of your nails ... your boyfriend is a lucky man!!!