My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoenuf

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Shoenuf »

Hi Miss Sara.... I am loving the new boots. They look so soft and fragrant. You and your boots are every bootlovers dream!!! Thank you so much for the pictures
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

wow what an excellent birthday present. Did you buy them for yourself or did some lucky person buy them for you?
Love the dress too, it compliments the boots magnificently. And your body, well, what more can be said except... WOWZAS! :D :lol:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:36 pm wowww Sara so sexy boots
They look great on your legs, hope you show more :-)

it looks perfect in combination with the dress and pantyhose, you are a dream Sara :-)
Thank you :D I'm glad you like :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 pm I love boots, mainly these type with the pointed toe and slender stiletto heel. But what you seem to do best is little touches of sexy like this, leaving the labels on for me is so lazy it is sexy as f**k. Most women take the label off but some, the ones with a swagger of the ass and a lack of concern for rules, they leave them on.
Great angles again, I would love to cum on them but would not want to damage the material. Maybe I could wipe my cum along the bottom where it meets the sole, leave some on your heel.
I have a dream that whilst I worship your heels and kiss them and caress them, you watch me the whole time. I wonder if that was to be true, that I would be your shoe worship slave, would you enjoy the sight of me kissing and stroking your boots? Would it please you to see me so turned on and enjoying your boots?
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe you could be my slave, I could command you to remove the labels of my shoes etc. :)
feet4ever wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:08 pm Sorry Miss Sara ... from today just a message to give my opinion to your boots or shoes.
The black boots are very sexy and exciting ... they are new and it is possible to see your feet size.
I really like to put them off and relax your feet.
I hope foto your colleagues that you will use them at work ... lucky colleagues!
Thank you :D No problem :) I'm going to someday wear these boots with my work :)
SirRye wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 am Sexy Suede Boots you got Goddess Sara, best to the boots is worn without socks or stockings.!!
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:50 am I love those boots Miss Sara!

The photos are very sexy with your outfit. I would clean those labels very quickly... the problem is that i will mess yoghurt on the suede and i believe its difficult to get off :oops:
Thank you :D It could be too messy this boots :)
Francescoalti wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 am Yeah! I like...how many heels did you recive for your bd?
Thank you :D Only two pairs :)
aldonis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 am Dear miss Sara! I have no words in seeing those pics... I have only great sensations that a man have to do with his male member... salutation to a great woman!!!!!!
Thank you :D I'm happy you like :)
Shoenuf wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 am Hi Miss Sara.... I am loving the new boots. They look so soft and fragrant. You and your boots are every bootlovers dream!!! Thank you so much for the pictures
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:57 am wow what an excellent birthday present. Did you buy them for yourself or did some lucky person buy them for you?
Love the dress too, it compliments the boots magnificently. And your body, well, what more can be said except... WOWZAS! :D :lol:
Thank you :D One guy buy them for me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come check how this new forum works, color is a little strange in my view, not so nice to watch. I have a red green color blindness maybe that's why this new color look bad in my eyes :roll:

I have only one picture, my sore toe :| Yesterday I kicked my little toe chair leg, it hurt so much nail broke and from the blood :( Fortunately, are Easter and holidays :) Next week is important, work is getting visitors. I hope I do not have to wear sneakers :roll: Hope you still like me although my little toe is broken :)

Happy Easter :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Many kisses to your sore toe ... I hope it will be fine soon.
I love red polish ... also black ... my favorite colours ...
Happy Easter!
:D
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Happy Easter Miss Sara!! Of course we still love you even with your wounded toe!! Hope you feel better soon. Please no sneakers!!! :lol:
I am not color blind, but trust me, this new color of the forum is awful :( Makes me wish I was color blind.....
The only good color I can see is the color on your toenails!! :D
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Happy Easter Miss Sara!! Of course we still love you even with your wounded toe!! Hope you feel better soon. Please no sneakers!!!
I am not color blind, but trust me, this new color of the forum is awful :( Makes me wish I was color blind.....
The only good color I can see is the color on your toenails!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Poor little pinky toe, wish I could kiss it better for you. Red toenails look very beautiful though.....

Which high heels for work with your sore toe then??...... :?
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Miss Sara,
all the best for your toe and happy easter.
Those suede boots are magnificent and exactly the kind of heels that I would have bought for your birthday, if I had the honor, .... :oops:
Even your naked feet with the red toe polish are quite exciting for me and turn me on :oops:
Much love and kisses
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

Happy easter miss!
best wishes for a speedy recovery
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Happy Easter and I wish you a quick restore :wink:
(and youre feet are soooo lovely with red :roll: )
<333