My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

that03

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by that03 »

Wouldn't want to spill my yogurt on those, someone at your meeting might notice the stains. I better use your black flats, they smell better and people wont notice. :oops: :oops: :lol:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) I just want say I am a way for forum this week. I saved one my summer vacation week this autum time and I spend this week holidays :D I back update next week and write reply you then :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
that03

Post by that03 »

Have fun!!!! And relaxation :D
heelblaster395

Post by heelblaster395 »

Love the Toe Cleavage ,but You in those leather pants,nice sight with your heels! I LOVE the smell of leather,just wish i could worship your feet as you were those pants!Thanks again! :)
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Enjoy your trip ... and have fun!
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Have good time Miss Sara ! Enjoys it very much ! You deserves it !
See you soon :wink:
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Wot high heels are they tho.
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Hoping this week's sexy update will come soon. :wink:
Arkana

Post by Arkana »

homeboy0312 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:41 pm Hoping this week's sexy update will come soon. :wink:
I hope too!!
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

eddieMAD wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:50 am Love them miss Sara. They are just wonderful
Id like to lick your heels and massage your feet... Im in love with them :P
Kisses and wish you a nice week ^^
Thank you :D I think I like :) Kiss back and have nice week you too :)
ffffff wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:56 am absolutely sexy Sara, the toe cleavage is very nice and together with those leggings it is perfect. and very nice cleavage by the way :-)

nice to hear you enjoyed your night out, you should do that more often :-)
Thank you :D Maybe I should go to the night more often, but somehow I enjoy more at home evening :)
Trashman8 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 am Blue and black, the sexiest of all color combinations. You look amazing, as always. Thank you for sharing Miss Sara!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I also like those blue black combo :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am Leather trousers. Sexy blue heels. Heel rock. Side shot. Crossed legs. Toe cleavage. Arch. Standing shot.
It's like you opened my mind and saw all my favourite ideas. Fucking. Stunning :D

And I understand you don't want to show pictures with your friends in, I wouldn't 8)
Thank you :D Nice to hear that you liked those pics, I may not be very good at taking pics so I am glad if the pictures work :)
chavmyster wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm Would love to see pics of u in leather or vinyl trousers and patent stilettos
I try to keep that in my mind :)
schoolies wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:22 pm You need to do some photos with your black flats and those sexy pants!!!!!
The same thing, I'm trying to keep it in my mind :)
cmx1989 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:12 pm hi miss sara, please take a bath with your pointy high heels <3
Hi, I do not have a bath, I just have a shower and sauna :roll: :) <3
Bond007 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:35 pm Absolutly marvelous pictures, fantastic color which suits you perfectly!!! You are just so wonderful Ms Sara. I could simply not resist you and would love to kiss your feet :-)
Thank you :D Hmm...I think me is hard to resist, so I understand you :)
fbthblover wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:19 am Love the outfit 😍 Those blue pumps looks great but I'm patiently waiting for autumn and all of your sexy boots😘
Thank you :D Autumn has really come now and here weather is cold, so it's time to wear boots ;) :)
Arkana wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 am Amazinnnng Miss Sara!!
Still not twitter, or instagram?
Thank you :D Unfortunately, no Twitter or Instagram :)
asd86 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 am Nail toes color pics???
Dark red now :)
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:51 am Amazing pictures Miss Sara! Have you worn them alot? Would love to see the inside :D
I had a dream of your white pointy toe heels :D woke up with a massive hardon :D do you still wear them?

I always think that photo pose of you covering your face with your sexy feet is so hot... if we cant see your beautiful face then i cant think of anything better than your feet :D

Has anyone told you that you have a sexy body? :D
Thank you :D Not very much :) Of course I still have white pumps and I wear them sometimes, they are lovely <3 :) Accidentally my feet get up and hide my face ;) :D :D Hmm...I think someone has said that I have sexy body :)
bellybash wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 am You are looking SO hot lately. I would take a whiping from you just to be near you :twisted:
Thank you :D Oh yeah I really enjoy and be domina :D
cumheel69 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 pm Oh my god!! this is so hot in so many ways!! thanks for sharing!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I am happy you like :)
12fun12 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:16 pm Just beautiful Miss Sara. I love you in leggings :)
Thank you :D Nice to see you're still here and write my topic :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 pm Hot pictures as usual. 😁 Now that autumn is upon us, I'm hoping to see some of those sexy boots again. Perhaps the new ones that you bought for your birthday? Also hoping to see them pressing down some pedals while you're driving. 🤩
Thank you :D It's boots time, so I'm going to show my boots soon ;) :)
Betnjen wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:18 am Hi Miss :) can i suggest some heels for you to wear ?
My best type of heels is called "d'orsay heels" google it and you will immediately know what i am talking about, do you have heels like that? if you don't can i suggest to you some? even if you don't want to wear or buy that type, i want to know your opinion about what i will suggest maybe :P
Hi, I've looked on google what d'orsay heels mean, I do not have them but yes I think I could buy those style :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:34 am Not sure what I love more, the coordinated top with the toe cleavage showing shoes or those super sexy leather look leggings!! xxx
Thank you :D xx
that03 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:22 pm Wouldn't want to spill my yogurt on those, someone at your meeting might notice the stains. I better use your black flats, they smell better and people wont notice. :oops: :oops: :lol:
Oh boys :) Those suede heels really stains the show :roll: :)
that03 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:33 am Have fun!!!! And relaxation :D
Thank you :D
heelblaster395 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 am Love the Toe Cleavage ,but You in those leather pants,nice sight with your heels! I LOVE the smell of leather,just wish i could worship your feet as you were those pants!Thanks again! :)
Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh unfortunately, those pants are fake leather. I would like to buy real leather pants but they are so expensive, in my opinion :( I also likes how genuine leather smell :)
feet4ever wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:50 am Enjoy your trip ... and have fun!
Lovershoes wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:24 am Have good time Miss Sara ! Enjoys it very much ! You deserves it !
See you soon :wink:
Essexdude16 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm Wot high heels are they tho.
:roll:
homeboy0312 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:41 pm Hoping this week's sexy update will come soon. :wink:
Arkana wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:30 am
I hope too!!
Update come now :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) And first I need say oh boys :shock: :D I mean how much you have written the comments :D But I take my time and writing the replies :)
Here's been pretty cold and rainy, also my vacation spent a little worse for poor weather. This week I have been working and today I took some boots pictures after work :)
I have to say that the weather feels really cold, I did not even change the boots off in the office :D
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara