My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by loswabs »

Oh, Miss Sara, to be the guy helping you with shoes!! It would be absolute heaven to be in his position with you. So much temptation, I think I'd have cum in my pants being so close to you. My fantasy would've been to..... Well, maybe I best not say too much more..... Thanks to you for posting here as always xxxx
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

That was an awesome story. Keep more of those coming if they happen :) The pics are as glorious as always. Was also hoping for a few pics of the new boots while on some pedals :roll:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys, I try update tomorrow :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:04 am oh my god what an amzing story :-)
why it was not me in the sport store :-(
being so close to your perfect feet :-)

bet the guy was hard after this action :-)

great pics and toe cleavage i love the heels :-)
Thank you :D I think it would have been nice if you had been there :)
bellybash wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:17 am WOW what a lucky guy. If it was me I would kiss you foot right there in the store. then ask you to come back to my place for something more!
Thank you :D Kissing my feet in store could make me blush really :)
rigilover wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:35 am Lucky man :shock:
Do not be ashamed of your feet because they are perfect and beautiful. You have a very beautiful body.
I really like to see a beautiful lady in high heels.
You must be a very good friend and a person. :wink:
Thank you :D Oh, It was beautifully said :) I am a good person and kindly :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 am I think I can speak for everyone on here that we all wish we were that guy checking your feet out!
Then to be shown your sexy heels too! There is nothing wrong with your feet, they are lovely xx

Amazing! :D
Thank you :D I am very happy that you like this and my feet :) xx
darkstilettos wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:50 am Good morning Miss Sara. Another wonderful post. I love reading your posts very much. Even without seeing your face, you are a very beautiful and sexy woman. For me, today you are especially beautiful, despite the casual look, since I love to see a woman with this kind of sweater. When you put your high heels nude... Mmmmm... Then, you look perfect.

Despite following you shortly, I consider myself a big fan. I love all your pictures and the way you talk to us. We give you a lot of attention but you also respond to each of us ... For me you are a Goddess, who shows respect and affection for yours devotees. Actually... You are my main reason that i'm here in this forum.

I'm jealous about the man in the sport store. He had the luck and the pleasure of touching your delicious and beautiful feet. I think this is the wish of all of us, but he was the lucky one.

Many times i think that i would love to have a co-worker like you... a beautiful woman always wearing high heels. It will raise my will to go to work daily.

Never think your feet are ugly, again. You have beautiful feet to die for. When I look at them ... I just want to massage, caress and kiss ... or suck your fingers, especially the thumb.

Your high heels drive me crazy. You wear classic high heels with an amazing toe cleavage, but always sexy. You already know what I like and you did it again (last pic). I love all your photos, but this one touched me more.

I hope to read news from you very soon Miss Sara.
Hi, Thank you :D Hmm..heels does not make me look perfect, I make heels look perfect ;) :) I always try to write a reply, but sometimes I have too busy/tired and no time to write reply. Still, I always read the comments :) It's nice if my topic is the main reason for your being here :)
jpierre777 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:47 am Amazing story Miss Sara! :D Im sure normally it would be the guy with the foot fetish and trying to get to your feet and heels :D but this time its you who is getting turned on :D what a lucky guy.

Your feet are perfect Miss Sara... you must give them a break. Maybe i can come massage and give a tongue bath hmmm :D

Your english is great and appreciate your updates
Thank you :D Yeah I really feel a little horny when that guy touch my feet :) This style break sounds so good :) It's very nice to hear that my English is okay :)
blowtrotter wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:47 am Great story, Miss Sara! I bet that guy will never forget your cute feet! Love the fact that you carry such sexy heels on your handbag! :P

Loved the boot soles shots and the ones you're dangling those sexy nudes! :P
Thank you :D Lovely hear that you like :) Yeah I carry my heels handbag, it's easy to carry "change shoes" :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:45 pm Lucky guy! I think I would have been so tempted to ask for your number, those shoes are so sexy.
Thank you :D Maybe I could whisper my number.. :) :)
Lovershoes wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:53 am Hi Miss Sara !
What a story ! The guy will remember this moment for a long time :roll:
Isee that's you are no so shy :wink: You feel the feet and shoes power :twisted: :D Some men are wicke in front off feet or a pair of shoes... Obviously, your feet and shoes are so sexy and we can't resist anymore... :roll:

You have a great idea to share the moment with us ! We can be in situation to feel what the guy feel ! :wink:

Well, I hope this little adventure calls another ?!

<33333
(youre fan in love)
Hi, Thank you :D And maybe I also remember this, I did not expect this visit sport store :) It's nice that you can feel involved :) Maybe this adventures call other :) <3
heelblaster395 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:24 am OMG! Your feet must smell soooooo good out of those Loib pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i worked with you to properly worship ,massage and suck your leather shoe scent off your dark red toes!!!! Thanks !Do you know by now that Toe Cleavage can make guys very horny?
Thank you and you're welcome :D Those heels are my Topshop pumps, not Louboutin :) I have noticed that the guys will be horny here when they see my toe cleavage :) Hmm...I think I could ask my co worker what they think my toe cleavage :)
Bond007 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:56 pm Hello Miss Sara,
great story, and fantastic pictures, .... I would have loved to be the shoe sales guy in the sports store. Although I might have blushed, when I got aroused by your feet, boots and high heels, .... :oops: But perhaps I would have even taken the chance, to offer you a foot massage or to worship your feet????
Wonderful phantasy, thank you for starting my head cinema ;-)
Kisses and love from Frankfurt
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I think you should have taken me to the sport store back room, I would have been too horny to get a worship :) Kiss..
loswabs wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:34 pm Oh, Miss Sara, to be the guy helping you with shoes!! It would be absolute heaven to be in his position with you. So much temptation, I think I'd have cum in my pants being so close to you. My fantasy would've been to..... Well, maybe I best not say too much more..... Thanks to you for posting here as always xxxx
Thank you and you're welcome :D hmm...maybe I need to keep my feet down, your pants get wet too easily :) xx
homeboy0312 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 am That was an awesome story. Keep more of those coming if they happen :) The pics are as glorious as always. Was also hoping for a few pics of the new boots while on some pedals :roll:
Thank you :D I'm happy you like :) I try to remember to take boots pics :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Now I update :) Hmm...I thinking where I'm starting to tell you.. Maybe I'll tell you first that I went to Tuesday castrocopy. Oh hell, it was an uncomfortable experience. Not hurt, but that vomit feel to get my eyes leaked in tears :cry: :x Good thing, nothing found in my stomach :) Maybe need to examine more, because I still have problems :|

Okay then I'll tell you my feet and heels :) This week we (Me and my co worker) talk at work pretty much my feet. The big reason for it was when I told my co worker my visit sport store. I noticed my co worker are a bit jealous sport store men and maybe even spring makes guys messed up :D I added a little water to the mill on Thursday :) This outfit get my co worker really messed up. For a long time I wear this nude peep toe platform heels. Especially my boss looked at my feet pretty much, he even noticed my toe ring. Maybe he has the eyes of a hawk :D I using heart toe ring my both feet toes. Of course he asked to show my feet and toe rings closer. I took my heels off and lifted my feet little closer, but I did not let him touch my feet. Because I know he can tickle my feet :) I took pictures home after work. I also took a picture of my biker boots, for some reason, these boots my feet really sweat. You can see my toeprint very clearly, maybe even smell it, I just wanted to show it :) I am happy, daylight the pictures are pretty good quality now :)

Then one more thing :roll: Yesterday evening friend (men) visited my home. We sat on the couch and talked. I sat on the couch sideways and my feet were also on the couch. I almost lift my feet on my friend's thighs and lap :roll: I would have wanted to get a foot massage. I know my friend would definitely massage my feet. But then I thought if I had become horny :roll: :oops: Oh no, now I really blush, embarrass me :oops: :oops:

Here the pics, hope you like :)
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Lucky co-workers!
Those nude peep toe heels are super sexy on you!! xxx

If you do decide to sell those nude heels, remember to post up the ebay link here, because I think you could make a lot of money from fans wanting to buy them!
Last edited by NorthantSimon on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi Miss Sara.

I love a lot your open toe shoes. :mrgreen:
I really like to see beautiful ladies wearing shoes nude feet.
I'd love to suck your toes in these hot shoes. :P
I like your ring with hearts on your toe. Love, love.

Your feet serf :roll: :roll:
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wow sara such sexy heels you show your colleagues and the feeeeet, i am speechless :-)

why i dont work for your company :)
onyxonyx

Post by onyxonyx »

Wow Sara!!! Very hot!

You really get you're coworkers on the edge....... :oops: !!

The heels look very good on you......i think every guy would get a bulge seeing that. And yes.....i would stare to them too.. :oops: 8) 8)