My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by loswabs »

Oh Miss Sara!! You're toe cleavage is so sexy!! You drive me wild with desire!! But please don't stop, I long for more lol

Big hugs xxx
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sixth picture down, right foot leaning on its side and... Oh! That toe cleavage is magnificent. Taking them on the couch is an inspired choice, so natural and you look so sexy.
I would love to give your tired feet a massage after your long day at work but, you need a cream. May I suggest that I cum on your toe cleavage and then use it to rub into your feet as I massage. Then I wash them and you wear another pair of heels before we go out for dinner.
I think that from now on you will be called... QUEEN OF THE TOE CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Hey Miss Sara, You are as beautiful as ever. This topic is the best on this forum by far!!! I really loved your picture where you do the splits (or spagat you call it). Is it possible for you to do a picture of you doing the splits whilst wearing your high heel lace up oxfords? That would just be truly amazing. Keep up the awesome work and keep yourself warm this winter!!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

it's sexy when you show your more dominant side Sarah, You were feeling confident when you took these I can tell. Always sexy :wink:
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Oh yes, very sexy pumps and your feet need some special attention! :wink:

Where do I sign in for the kissing and sucking? :P
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

be sure that I took care of that georgeous feet :-)
I will cream them and massage slowly and after that kissing licking and massaging with my tongue :-)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Amazing Sara :) look what you do :) every one wants to suck your toes, massage your feet, cum inside your heels & watch you squish stuff inside your heels!! :) we all would massage those beautiful feet of yours in a heartbeat:) always sexy & always breath taking x
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Très bandant Miss... I dream to fill full your two heels of my thick warm sperm... Thank you very much!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Super sexy snake skin!
You're work shoes seem to have got sexier and sexier, thank you for going through the pain :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Wow, Miss Sara... Great pictures!! Since the snake is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge, you have demonstrated both by determining we would like to message and kiss and suck your toes as they emerge from your snakeskin pumps...