My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feet4ever

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by feet4ever »

What can I do?
I can only dream one day to have the possibility of licking all your feet before and after you put them inside (and out of) your shoes.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

So glad you're feeling better honey xxx
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Miss Sara, you are back ! And I'm glad you are here ! It's really good to see you, at least, youre feet and high heels hihi ! :wink:

Thank you to share a lovely set ! Always sexy and smooth :oops:
Hope you feel really better now :wink:
(youre lipstick is very shine and sexy, I love it :-) )

See you soon dear sweety :roll:
<3333333333
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

You are always positively divine, Miss Sara. Glad you are starting to feel better.
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Hope you get better soon.

Love those leather pumps. Really hot. Not that much in to suede. Hoping there will be some boot-pics also, even though it's summer now.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Good!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Hi Miss Sara

I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you are in the best health very soon. I'm also thrilled at the pictures you posted, my favourite combinations of you in high heels, skintight jeans showing your sexy toe cleavage. Never mind whether the light is the best in the pictures, you are in them and that all that counts. You are a goddess to me xxx

Bigs hugs and lots of love to you xxx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

luvheels09 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am So sexy! I would love to taste it!
Thank you :D
Messyshoes1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 pm Sara, you are so stunning:).
I love the teasing pictures of your feet and shoes you have x
Thank you :D Just a little teasing :) xx
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:31 pm The first pic is so sexy with you in the tight jeans. Then there is the rocking back on your heel, I am such a sap for a woman who rocks back on her heels. The next pic just makes me want you to jerk me off into them, then watch as you put them back on.
And then there are the today pics... More leaning back your heel, and that toe cleavage makes me weak at the knees.
The good thing about your pictures is that they are open to interpretation, the last picture says that you want to kiss the toe end of the shoe and suck it whilst I kiss the heel and the back.
Great pictures and a wealth of eye candy.
Thank you :D Hmm..Interesting analysis of the pictures :) Maybe I can note in brief, you like :)
Atlas wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 pm Gorgeous as always Sara :) you have beautiful feet, natural or dark red is perfect either way! :) we’d love to watch you slip your feet into your heels with something inside your heels??! :)
Thank you :D I do not want to make too messy stuff, but maybe something I can do :)
Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:41 pm Those leather pumps. Perfect... so hot!!
Thank you :D
ffffff wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:20 am hope you feel much better now Sara :-)

such a great update again, I love the skintight jeans with those pumps and sexy toe cleavage.

very sinful lips and I did not know where looking first, your perfect feet or your boobs cleavage :-)

dark red dark red dark red :-)
It will look awesome, I am sure :-)
Thank you :D Yeah I feel better :)Okay this combo work :)
adolfo6666 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:33 am miss sara is hard to just see your beautiful feet and those heels. as I would like to smell them and lick them, come to them. I love you.
Thank you :D Nice to hear that you like :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:55 am Wow Miss Sara!

I am glad you are feeling better... and also glad you did not break the camera or else we would not get pictures from you :D

Yes you know I love the pictures of the insoles AND that I would like to smell your scent :evil: very much :D

I hope to see a bit more of you Miss Sara... 1 to 2 weeks is far too long :D
Thank you :D Okay it was good I did not break the camera :) I try to visit more :)
feet4ever wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:58 pm What can I do?
I can only dream one day to have the possibility of licking all your feet before and after you put them inside (and out of) your shoes.
Thank you :D Just a dream but it's a good dream ;) :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:07 am So glad you're feeling better honey xxx
Thank you :D I am okay :) xx
Lovershoes wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 am Miss Sara, you are back ! And I'm glad you are here ! It's really good to see you, at least, youre feet and high heels hihi ! :wink:

Thank you to share a lovely set ! Always sexy and smooth :oops:
Hope you feel really better now :wink:
(youre lipstick is very shine and sexy, I love it :-) )

See you soon dear sweety :roll:
<3333333333
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's always nice to come back and nice that you're happy :) <3
Trashman8 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am You are always positively divine, Miss Sara. Glad you are starting to feel better.
Thank you :D Nicely said :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:59 am Hope you get better soon.

Love those leather pumps. Really hot. Not that much in to suede. Hoping there will be some boot-pics also, even though it's summer now.
Thank you :D The weather here is varied, I could almost even wear boots :)
aldonis wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:37 amGood!
Hmm... just a "good" :roll: Thank you :D
loswabs wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 pm Hi Miss Sara

I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you are in the best health very soon. I'm also thrilled at the pictures you posted, my favourite combinations of you in high heels, skintight jeans showing your sexy toe cleavage. Never mind whether the light is the best in the pictures, you are in them and that all that counts. You are a goddess to me xxx

Bigs hugs and lots of love to you xxx
Hi, Thank you :D It was very nice to hear :) Hugs back xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys it is update time :) I feel well, even the small "summer flu" I still have. Today is the Midsummer Night but the weather is unstable and very windy, including rain. Does not affect the good weather to celebrate the Midsummer :? Not a good weather to wear a summer dress. Maybe flats and jeans etc. is a good choice :)
Couple pictures of my wet flats :)
BTW: I have bought a new heels,
blue suede heels :D I love them <3 When I sold my previous blue suede heels, it felt wrong because I noticed I really needed suede blue heels. So I had to buy new ones. I have too much heels and I should have bought new flats etc. :roll: But I needed these and it's always good reason to buy new shoes :wink: :D
I'm going to take better pictures of them in the future. Maybe I already have a slightly better camera in use :)
Hope you like this little update and happy Midsummer who celebrate it :D
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
klabaudi

Post by klabaudi »

Looks like it's really rainy on your trousers an shoes. But don't let the rain take you down and have a great midsummer night :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing you in those nice blue heels :)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Happy Midsummer and prosperous Litha!! :D :D :D
I lvoe your flats your feet keep lookin so yummy in them hehe
And the bluede suede shoes look they gonna be amazing!!
Kisses madame and greetings from Spain :wink: