My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by loswabs »

I hope you are feeling better soon. Much love Miss Sara xxx
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Hope you feel better Miss Sara! Really missing you :cry:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) And thank you wishes :D I am already feel better, I even took pics today my work outfit etc. I like taking pics when I enjoy and I have a good feel :D
I have noticed that the autumn and early winter is a very difficult time for me, I feel the depression and of course winter is difficult because the air is dry and I have asthma and my skin suffers. So I am sorry that I have not had power update my topic, but today I have power :D
Today was a bit special day for my work, my boss interviewed some people and I had to help him. I'm a bit sad because one of our coworker to leave our team and we need to find a new worker :roll: :?
Hope you like my pics, my favorite black pumps and also one picture of ankle boots :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thank you very much, miss Sara, for these very erotic photos... You are beautiful!
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Welcome back miss Sara!
Wonderful pictures ... I really love your nylons ...
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Great pics. I especially like the boots. I'd love to take the place of your coworker who left and help polish those heels for you lol

Glad you're feeling a little better!
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hi my lovely Miss Sara...

I love your simple and classic pumps with nylons ...

FANTASTIC and super SEXY !!!

Your true foot lover centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Those black stilettos look amazing with your black opaque tights! My big weakness is stilettos worn with black opaque tights and they look fantastic with your tights.
The angles are great but the two from the sole are so sexy, I can see all the scratches and scuffs from when you walk and rub the pavement. The heel tips are so wonderfully worn and I can imagine the heel tips rubbing the pavement as you walk, your foot not lifting high enough and so there's that so sexy sound of the heel catching the hard ground.
You have excelled yourself here, the wait is always worth it but you have truly given me a great early Christmas present.
jandu

Post by jandu »

Good to hear that you're feeling better. Great pumps! Love the boots also.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

As always Sarah beautiful combo :) just gorgeous xx