My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Franac

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Franac »

It would be nice to see pictures where you lick and suck your toes 😊
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

You would have daily foot massages when you return from work my darling Sara x
Then you could slip your gorgeous feet into one of the many pairs of Louboutins I have bought for you xxx

I like your black work pumps, no wonder they get lots of attention, it's all that delicious toe cleavage :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love all the pics Sara :) my fav is the left heel covering your face, those heels showing your arches but we get a beautiful glimpse of your hair in the background it just make a beautiful pic :) just gorgeous xx
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Sara, what an amazing set again woooowwwww :-)
so sexy heels and boots and the perfect feet with red toes mmmmhhhhmmmm, I absolutely LOVE it :-)

I wonder how the georgeous heels would look in combination with tan nylons :-)
just thinking about it makes me horny :-)
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Ohhhhh Miss sara,

Your perfect feet turn me on ! I wish I could give you a good foot massage while you make me smell the inside of your fabulous black patent pumps. You are perfect Miss sara, thank you for sharing your beauty.
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

The inner soles of those pumps are now declared sacred ground :D those toe prints need to be preserved forever so to know that Miss Sara is the ultimate Goddess :D

Thank ypu Moss Sara. Its a priviledge to be able to have seen some of your face again. I dream of its perfection :D
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thank you !
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Oh my Miss Sarah, every time I see your gorgeous feet gives me a thrill. Then you wear those black heels to reveal your sexy toe cleavage whilst wearing your skintight jeggings to show off your wonderful legs. I'm in heaven, you are such a sexy lady, thank you for coming here with your updates xxx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

kurtlongdong wrote: ↑Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am wow i wish i could smell those sweaty socks and worship your feet
Thank you :D
bellybash wrote: ↑Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 am I like the pumps. Beautiful. Do you ever discuss this forum with your co workers? I think you should make them your secret slave :twisted:
Thank you :D I have not told anyone else about this forum or my topic, I like to keep this my own secret :) Only my brother knows. If I made my coworker slave I think work would be go difficult :roll:
12fun12 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 pm Wow Sara gorgeous pics of yourself in those sexy heels and boots. Very hot. Yes I agree you should make the new coworker your foot slave and start posting pics of it on here. Can't wait till next update .
Thank you :D CΒ΄mon guys I don't want to involve coworker this :D :D I have to do my job properly :)
adolfo6666 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:42 pm Sara, you're a goddess, your patent leather high heels are very sexy. They exited me a lot when I saw them, I would like to smell them and adore them with your beautiful feet. I love you, thank you very much.
Thank you and you're welcome :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 am I love the new pictures, the toe cleavage is fantastic and I really desire to touch them. That arch as well, invites a tongue to lick and taste. All the pictures are great and I could spend all day talking about them, they are so beautiful and make you look so elegant and sexy at the same time.

And those boots... So rugged but so sexy. I love dirty shoes and boots, whether it be snow or mud I love it all clinging to boots.
Thank you :D Hmm...if I let you touch and lick my feet, what would I get in place of :roll: :D :D
Bond007 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:16 am Absolutely stunning picture set again. I would love to be teased by you as you do it with your co-worker. Perhaps one day I would dare to invite you, either for a drink or joint shoe shopping ;-)
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe we can do both, we would go first shoe shopping and then drink ;) :D :D
feet4ever wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:29 am New set ... Great set!
I prefer pumps to boots.
I always love your amazing feet Sara!
Thank you :D I am very happy you like :)
Lovershoes wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:17 am Hi Miss Sara :wink:
You make a great sexy seyt again ! You show lether, soles, boots, high heels... What a pandemonium ! :shock: :roll:
I love it soooo much ! You were them very sexy dear !
And youre feet ! I LOVE THEM :shock: :shock: I give you a lick onb them and you give me a sniff of youre boots/shoes :wink: Hard night isn't it ? :oops:

Thank again ! You rock so much !
See you Miss "sexy" Sara !
<333333333333333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm ... It could work :) <3
shoxlover wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:00 pm Those boots look great Miss Sara. I would love to clean them for you. The socks and shoes are very cute too.
Thank you :D
lover wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:22 pm Sarah, have you ever worn Louboutins or tried them on? If yes, when, where and how was it?
I've never worn or tried :)
Franac wrote: ↑Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:34 pm It would be nice to see pictures where you lick and suck your toes 😊
Would it be sexy :roll: :D :D
NorthantSimon wrote: ↑Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:55 am You would have daily foot massages when you return from work my darling Sara x
Then you could slip your gorgeous feet into one of the many pairs of Louboutins I have bought for you xxx

I like your black work pumps, no wonder they get lots of attention, it's all that delicious toe cleavage :D
Thank you :D Would we have a problem if I wanted someone else's brand shoes too :D :D xx
Atlas wrote: ↑Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:07 am Love all the pics Sara :) my fav is the left heel covering your face, those heels showing your arches but we get a beautiful glimpse of your hair in the background it just make a beautiful pic :) just gorgeous xx
Thank you :D Very nice you like even though my pictures are modest :) xx
ffffff wrote: ↑Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 am Sara, what an amazing set again woooowwwww :-)
so sexy heels and boots and the perfect feet with red toes mmmmhhhhmmmm, I absolutely LOVE it :-)

I wonder how the georgeous heels would look in combination with tan nylons :-)
just thinking about it makes me horny :-)
Thank you :D I'm glad you like, maybe you'd like to lick my red lollipop stoes ;) :D :D
indianboy wrote: ↑Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:23 pm Ohhhhh Miss sara,

Your perfect feet turn me on ! I wish I could give you a good foot massage while you make me smell the inside of your fabulous black patent pumps. You are perfect Miss sara, thank you for sharing your beauty.
Thank you and you're welcome :D
jpierre777 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:45 pm The inner soles of those pumps are now declared sacred ground :D those toe prints need to be preserved forever so to know that Miss Sara is the ultimate Goddess :D

Thank ypu Moss Sara. Its a priviledge to be able to have seen some of your face again. I dream of its perfection :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh boys "sacred ground" this was good, it would make me laugh :D :D I like humor very much :)
aldonis wrote: ↑Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 amThank you !
You're welcome :D
loswabs wrote: ↑Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm Oh my Miss Sarah, every time I see your gorgeous feet gives me a thrill. Then you wear those black heels to reveal your sexy toe cleavage whilst wearing your skintight jeggings to show off your wonderful legs. I'm in heaven, you are such a sexy lady, thank you for coming here with your updates xxx
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's nice to be here and upgrade when I get nice comments :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) WOW how many comments :shock: :oops: :D Here comes my yesterday's pics. Boots and nude peep toe platform pumps. I noticed these heels got a glimpse of my work, had a small bisness meeting etc. :)
Hope you like and have nice Saturday :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god Sara you have incredible legs!! :) & I must say an incredible taste in heels & boots :) surely you would get asked out a lot?? :)