My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

NorthantSimon

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by NorthantSimon »

Those boots are amazing.

If you decide to get rid of them, I'm sure many people would love to bid on them xx

As for the rude people on here, shame on you. This forum would be terrible without Sara's posts.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I'm very grateful that you have been doing this since 2015. If you get bored and decide to leave, I think most of us will understand (though, there would be people who just care about the footwear photos and not caring about someone's condition or boredom from something *cough*JohnKerry *cough*) but anyway, another great post and good to hear your health has gotten better.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Ooh! Love the shoe/boots! Really, really sexy and as we have discussed before, the cream sole is to die for!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Hi Miss Sara

It's so good of you to continue adding your messages and pictures to this page. I fully appreciate your contribution and sharing your life along with your gorgeous self with us. No one has the right to call on you to do anything and I've found that to be such a turn off. Anyone who thinks they have this right are not worth a reply. I look in here every week or so in the hope you have updated and am thrilled when you have, like today. I like those booties, they look very expensive and classy. As for aching feet, I understand that some high heels can be really painful but others of the same height can be worn all day. Even so, 12cms is really high and it's incredible you can wear and walk in them, but I bet you love incredibly sexy when you do 😉

As always I thank you for showing and sharing yourself with this common unity and wish you good health and As much happiness as you bring here.

You are lovely!!! XXX
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for the update and the amazing pics, you are a wonderful woman.
It is such a great thing from you that you find the time and motivation to share your pics with us, between all the issues you have in your life.

Just want to say THANK YOU for this my dear :-)

Dont worry about the updates I think who really appreciates you can wait until you are ready to share with us :-)
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Wow Miss Sara... that picture of you in your lingerie is very very very sexy :wink:

I remember you once posted racy pics and I will remember those images forever :D

I am glad you feel better and sorry you are having a tough time. You can pm me anytime to talk about your problems :D We desire your feet and shoes but also know you are a beautiful human being that lives in the same world as we all do. I respect that :D

I wish i could come massage those sore feet :D

Cant wait to see some pictures again Miss Sara :wink:

Olet erittäin seksikäs!
Last edited by jpierre777 on Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms. Sara,
once again a wonderful update. Sorry to hear, that your booties gave you a hard time, and that I missed the chance to give your feet a massage.
I can only say, that they look very good on you. But especially the last photo I fell in love with.
Hugs and kisses, your German fan and admirer
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Youre high heels are so sexy and so amazing !! I love them SO MUCH :roll: Perfect fit on you ! Ok, you are a gorgeous goddess, so, high heels are designed for youre legs, youre feet and I love it :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:

Youre hand's nails are just *perfect* I love it too ! You have lovely and sexy hands :roll:

And I don't speak about youre feet, you know that I love them soooooo much (pleeeaase, give it to me to get a lick, pleeaase !!!)

See you, dear sweet Miss Sara :wink:
kisses xxx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

italianboots wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 am Glad you are well, no keep those booties!!.....it's sexy that they torment your toes a little. Great pics as always.
So how many hours did you manage in those bootirs then??? 8)
Thank you :D I wrote it, but about 9 hours :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:12 am Those boots are amazing.

If you decide to get rid of them, I'm sure many people would love to bid on them xx

As for the rude people on here, shame on you. This forum would be terrible without Sara's posts.
Thank you :D I also like how those booties look, but for some reason they are uncomfortable with my feet, I feel they last doesn't support enough my feet sole. Maybe I'll just sell them off :roll:
I just wish guys understand that it was not easy to continue when someone stole my pictures :(
I appreciate that you like my topic so much :) xx
Adversary wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:53 am I'm very grateful that you have been doing this since 2015. If you get bored and decide to leave, I think most of us will understand (though, there would be people who just care about the footwear photos and not caring about someone's condition or boredom from something *cough*JohnKerry *cough*) but anyway, another great post and good to hear your health has gotten better.
Thank you :D Yeah I've been doing this for a long time, even longer than from 2015 if having regard to my first topic. I never thought I'd do this for so long. Somehow, time has gone so quickly and because I enjoyed it so I'm not thinking about time or years :) But I'm glad that essentially almost all the comments have been positive :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:21 pm Ooh! Love the shoe/boots! Really, really sexy and as we have discussed before, the cream sole is to die for!
Thank you :D I'm not sure do you mean me and you talked about outsole color but yes, I also like the cream or beige color outsole :) This is just my opinion but it's the best color outsole or really the genuine fair leather outsole is the best :)
loswabs wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:38 pm Hi Miss Sara

It's so good of you to continue adding your messages and pictures to this page. I fully appreciate your contribution and sharing your life along with your gorgeous self with us. No one has the right to call on you to do anything and I've found that to be such a turn off. Anyone who thinks they have this right are not worth a reply. I look in here every week or so in the hope you have updated and am thrilled when you have, like today. I like those booties, they look very expensive and classy. As for aching feet, I understand that some high heels can be really painful but others of the same height can be worn all day. Even so, 12cms is really high and it's incredible you can wear and walk in them, but I bet you love incredibly sexy when you do 😉

As always I thank you for showing and sharing yourself with this common unity and wish you good health and As much happiness as you bring here.

You are lovely!!! XXX
Hi, Thank you :D It's very nice to hear that you appreciate my job here in forum. I just do this in my style that I like and maybe it's not in everyone's mind. But I can't do anything if it doesn't please everyone. But fortunately you guys understand if I don't always update the regular pace :)
What about those shoes. Quickly calculated I may have about 6-7 pairs of high heels with 12cm heels without platform and one of them 13cm. These shoes are the only ones that feel uncomfortable with my feet :roll:
What about those shoes. Quickly calculated I may have about 6-7 pairs of high heels with 12cm heels without platform and one of them 13cm. These shoes are the only ones that feel uncomfortable with my feet. Yes 12cm or higher is high, for me the best height is 10-11cm if I think of my working day. It is my compromise on pain and beauty :)
You're welcome :) xx
ffffff wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:47 am Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for the update and the amazing pics, you are a wonderful woman.
It is such a great thing from you that you find the time and motivation to share your pics with us, between all the issues you have in your life.

Just want to say THANK YOU for this my dear :-)

Dont worry about the updates I think who really appreciates you can wait until you are ready to share with us :-)
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I don't worry about the update.
I'll do it when I feel good and I have time, do not worry ;) :)
jpierre777 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am Wow Miss Sara... that picture of you in your lingerie is very very very sexy :wink:

I remember you once posted racy pics and I will remember those images forever :D

I am glad you feel better and sorry you are having a tough time. You can pm me anytime to talk about your problems :D We desire your feet and shoes but also know you are a beautiful human being that lives in the same world as we all do. I respect that :D

I wish i could come massage those sore feet :D

Cant wait to see some pictures again Miss Sara :wink:

Olet erittäin seksikäs!
Thank you :D Oh, I'm shy to take too revealing pics and it is not even the main point my topic. But nice that you liked my modest lingerie pics :)
I'm trying to remember what the racy pics I've taken :roll: :D :D
Yeah, I feel a little better :) I've found if I avoid some foods or food materials such as wheat flour and sugar, I feel better, but it's not easy because I like to bake :(
I also love chocolate but it is better to avoid eating it too much :)
Good things come to those who wait ;) :D

Ahaa, you edit :D Okay, niin minä olen :D :D
Bond007 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:58 am Dear Ms. Sara,
once again a wonderful update. Sorry to hear, that your booties gave you a hard time, and that I missed the chance to give your feet a massage.
I can only say, that they look very good on you. But especially the last photo I fell in love with.
Hugs and kisses, your German fan and admirer
Thank you :D Very nice hear you like :) They were a bit painful to wear but I have already recovered :D :D I have to admit that I also like them though they are... not the best of my feet, but maybe the feet massage after using them makes me keep them :) Hugs and kiss back..
Lovershoes wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 am Hi Miss Sara !
Youre high heels are so sexy and so amazing !! I love them SO MUCH :roll: Perfect fit on you ! Ok, you are a gorgeous goddess, so, high heels are designed for youre legs, youre feet and I love it :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:

Youre hand's nails are just *perfect* I love it too ! You have lovely and sexy hands :roll:

And I don't speak about youre feet, you know that I love them soooooo much (pleeeaase, give it to me to get a lick, pleeaase !!!)

See you, dear sweet Miss Sara :wink:
kisses xxx
Hi, Thank you :D You said beautifully from my hands, I still have dark red nails polish :) Yes I know, you love my feet :) Hmm... if I would let you lick my feet, what would I get back? ;) :) Kiss xx

Hi guys :) Why leather or leather look pants is so hot, I mean why the guys likes them? :)
Today me and my coworker talked about clothes. These my leather look pants to make for a little coffee table conversation :D :D :mrgreen: I have to say these pants were really hot today, I really mean hot. I wear tights and these pants. It was a bit too hot for this weather :oops: :D :D
Not so high heels today, but I think you still like them :)
I think I don't write any more, I feel tired and I should still be able to watch the hockey game :D Maybe I'll take some sleep before that :roll: :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Very sexy Miss Sara!! :D I think it looks so hot because its so close to your sexy body :D

With those stockings you must be very hot (and in those heels :wink: )

Thank you Miss Sara... your coworkers are the luckiest people alive :D