My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

meowth

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by meowth »

Omg i knew these two shoes!! You stole them from my gf.. :shock: but.. why you look so much better in them.. : :cry: please give them back! :oops:
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

I would love to see the naked footsoles of her. She makes me so hard :-)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

You make me discharge again strongly, dear Miss .... Thank to you !
footfetis

Post by footfetis »

you are not normal woman how can i stay normal when i se your feet legs and shoes its craizinest you drive me mindless
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

Hoping to see what Miss Sara wears for thanksgiving day! Hopefully some more leggings and heels.
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Nice to see you again. Lovely legs and heels. Have you got any patent strapy heels
d2krine

Post by d2krine »

hello miss sarah, can you post some picks of you wearing your black leather domina boots please? :oops:

I was wondering all week how will be the feel if i put my cock in the floor and you step on it with your domina boots <3
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Hey Sara, have you thought about pouring white stuff like yogurt or something on your shoes/boots sometimes like the first couple of posts of yours? That was awesome.
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) Thank you very much all your comments :D I will not write this time for replies :roll: Because my last update after it seemed that the comments did not come very much and I thought that the time has come to end this but then the comments came later more :) Maybe I was expecting more comments because I have done this topic in 4 years. It's a long time...very long time :roll: I just thought :)
But I am still today taken a few pictures my outfit just for you guys :wink: :)
Not black friday, maybe black Monday :mrgreen: :D
I'm like catwoman or a ninja, this say my coworker :mrgreen: :D :D
Or maybe I'm just a Goddess :wink: :) And this outfit is not like catsuit :mrgreen:
Also one picture of my toes last week, I was sore and then I took a picture of my toes, I thought I would send it here if you were a little cheer up for me, but now I'm okay :) BTW: I have changed toe nails color red :)
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
onyxonyx

Post by onyxonyx »

Verrrrrrry sexy miss Sara!!!! I like it. Hot boots! :D

Can you post pics with suede boots maybe?

I hope you will stay here! :oops: