New GF ... picture update 19.02.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mmn

Re: New GF ... picture update 19.02.

Post by mmn »

You’re right that is an impressive number of shoes! :D I can certainly see the dilemma...

As long as some of them saw action haha. I’ll put my bets on the first pair and the black ones second from the end :wink:
vpiiri wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:54 am
mmn wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:25 pm Thanks for the new pics.. I remember you posted these heels in an earlier post - loved them then and love them now! those criss-crossing straps are just so damn sexy...

Did she keep them on in bed for sex on this trip?
There is no time for all shoes when you've 10+ pairs with you. The other half of my full size luggage was reserved for her shoes.
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

mmn wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:58 am You’re right that is an impressive number of shoes! :D I can certainly see the dilemma...

As long as some of them saw action haha. I’ll put my bets on the first pair and the black ones second from the end :wink:
Many of them saw some action. Only one with some pictures are those in the first picture on lower right. She made shoejob while sitting on a desk while I was laying on the floor and she took pictures during the act. Those are the same shoes in my avatar.
phoselover

Re: New GF ... picture update 18.02.

Post by phoselover »

vpiiri wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 am How about some pictures for a while. She was quite a nut cracker in one of these famous places in the world.
Those are very sexy!! I can just imagine a nice cum load in the toe cleavage area how it would pool! :twisted:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love the nutcracker pics. Amazing hottie
kikolino

Re: New GF ... picture update 04.07.

Post by kikolino »

vpiiri wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:07 am There has been PM questions about what will happen when I do not clean suede after cumming. It does not look so nice anymore. Also people were missing blade heel insertions so here is one request filled.
I know you answered some questions about insertion before but still how do you get this well worn heel inside you without serious damage or infection? It´s very Impressive!!!! You GF is wearing these on the streets and the edges seem to be sharp....I really wonder how you do that. You clean them well before going inside?
job for a cowboy

Post by job for a cowboy »

vpiiri wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 am How about some pictures for a while. She was quite a nut cracker in one of these famous places in the world.
There was a bar in Amsterdam Airport with nutshells all over the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. Many flight attendents walked into the bar with the nutshells cracking under their heels when they walked in and out.

Does anyone know more places like this one?
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

job for a cowboy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:02 am
There was a bar in Amsterdam Airport with nutshells all over the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. Many flight attendents walked into the bar with the nutshells cracking under their heels when they walked in and out.

The Long Bar at Raffles in Singapore!
job for a cowboy

Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:57 pm
job for a cowboy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:02 am

The Long Bar at Raffles in Singapore!
If I ever go to Singapore, I'll definitely check it out. I'll also make sure I wear adequate boots to crush some nutshells myself.
job for a cowboy

And if I ever go to Osaka, I'll check out this place:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://so ... ZmzAq40gdy
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:57 pm The Long Bar at Raffles in Singapore!
Finally someone figured out where the picture was taken.