Our greatest shoe session?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Turbo boosted

Re: Our greatest shoe session?

Post by Turbo boosted »

Possibly the best post Ive seen
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

bentheel wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:
bentheel wrote:Well, since you're going to return it ... just cum on it!!! I think maybe Alexis have already done something like that ehehhe
Yes, we have done that :twisted: And got it on video of course. We always wonder who the lucky new owner is and if she would like that.

Nice!!!! Will you upload the video somewhere?

Thanks! :twisted:
Not sure if I missed this message or answered it already. Yes, the video is in our clip store. Just click the Shoejob Videos link in the menu above.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Sorry for not being around for a while......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Damn! I hope you came hard all over her feet while she wore those shoes!
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Your photos are the best there are, those lobus are wonderful. I am very warm just to see them, you are very lucky, for more photos.
Brian222

Post by Brian222 »

So glad to see you back. And such a great revive of this amazing post ;) so sexy
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Brian222 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:28 pm So glad to see you back. And such a great revive of this amazing post ;) so sexy
Thanks...I think these shoes deserve a lot of attention. So Ill try to keep the Mrs. in them as much as I can. For now just posting some pics that never made it to the thread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!