My sexy 27 yr old hispanic MILF girlfriend (UPDATES 5/17/17!!)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kumshoe

Re: My sexy 27 yr old hispanic MILF girlfriend

Post by kumshoe »

Her legs are divine in nylons, can we have some more?
Basicazn

Post by Basicazn »

Here are more sexy shots of my beautiful girlfriend :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Now that's f-ing hot
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Man, my fu*ng phone is on fire!
Tomcat1963

Post by Tomcat1963 »

Very Lovely & Sexy feet - 5 1/2????? That is MY dream size!!!!!! SO petite and adorable!!!!!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Hope it's ok that I'm in love with your girl now :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's absolutely gorgeous!! You're a lucky man, if she makes you as horny as she does me. Please keep teasing us!
chitown

Post by chitown »

Love the black nylons and heels pic check out the pics of my wife and her sister a lot of leg and heels let me know what you think
chitown
Basicazn

Post by Basicazn »

chitown wrote:Love the black nylons and heels pic check out the pics of my wife and her sister a lot of leg and heels let me know what you think
Dude...your wife has some sexy legs and heels. Does she let you play with her feet/indulge on your fetish? My girlfriend read your comment and told me "well if he's checking me out you might as well check his wife :D "

Oh and has anyone else experienced getting a blowjob while your girl puts her sexy smelly feet in your face? It's out of this world!!!
chitown

Post by chitown »

Yes she does she is fine with it we both get off on it . Her sister left a pair of 5 inch heels by the house I cum on them all the time. I even asked her to wear her sisters heels she thought it was a little weird but we had a blast. I would like to see more of your girls legs and heels and I will post more of mine
chitown