The lady in black

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Re: The lady in black

Post by dangeroussail »

i think i would have shot in seconds
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

I was a little longer than seconds...but not by much. This morning shoe play only lasted a couple minutes as the Lady in Black needed to go about her day!
As she used her shoe to work my cock I became fully erect and ready to explode! I began to stroke and just stare at those sexy feet and as I did she started to rub that sweet pussy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
cpcah1

Post by cpcah1 »

heelbone wrote:I was a little longer than seconds...but not by much. This morning shoe play only lasted a couple minutes as the Lady in Black needed to go about her day!
As she used her shoe to work my cock I became fully erect and ready to explode! I began to stroke and just stare at those sexy feet and as I did she started to rub that sweet pussy!
Got me exploding too at the thought of staring at Mrs HB feet and arches AND her playing with herself. Thanks for posting, more please ;)
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

The scene was to much as I stroked and stroked seeing her sexy heels and leg warmers......her bare toes just crying out for a hot sticky mess.......and her the whole time teasing me with her sexy words!
"Thats it...stroke that cock for me.....cum om my feet you shoe sex freak!:
And I did blasting a huge load all over her little toes and straps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

Oh my Goddess!

wow, and thank you.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

My god you are lucky, she looks so tasty!! I especially love the nylon pics, but the load on her feet is amazing!!
mmn

Post by mmn »

High heeled strappy sandals with legwarmers... be still my beating heart (and bursting cock!)

That is an INCREDIBLE picture set. I don't know how you lasted longer than a second. I would have shot straight across the hotel room!

heelbone wrote:I was a little longer than seconds...but not by much. This morning shoe play only lasted a couple minutes as the Lady in Black needed to go about her day!
Foofster

Post by Foofster »

I love all your pics. Really hope you keep posting.
Fool For Heels!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

[quote="mmn"]High heeled strappy sandals with legwarmers... be still my beating heart (and bursting cock!)

That is an INCREDIBLE picture set. I don't know how you lasted longer than a second. I would have shot straight across the hotel room!

It was a personal dream come true for me....a sexy lady in strappy heels and leg warmers has always made me rock hard and the sexy nylons is always a turn on. Yes I hope we can keep up with your fantasies too!
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

WOW. :shock: I had never considered leg warmers to be sexy, but hot damn! HB and Mrs HB you guys have outdone yourselves, this series is absolutely amazing!