Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Btw I hope you like Netburners too because a couple of pairs of those get played with in the next update :)
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

I’ll admit I don’t get the whole sneaker thing, but I realized there are plenty of guys on this forum that do. But I hang out for the heel action, particularly the playing and abuse/destruction. Keep up the great work and keep including us designer heel guys!!
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Im happy your back and look forward to more especially the destruction :mrgreen:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

shoobay wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:29 am I’ll admit I don’t get the whole sneaker thing, but I realized there are plenty of guys on this forum that do. But I hang out for the heel action, particularly the playing and abuse/destruction. Keep up the great work and keep including us designer heel guys!!
Tbh I don’t much like heel destruction, except through indirect means like wet, messy, cum. That said, there will be a little bit of a teaser in the next chapter.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

rzseven7 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:25 am Im happy your back and look forward to more especially the destruction :mrgreen:
Cheers! At the moment I am more turned on by the sex side, but things change...
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Chapter 21

Stacy sat on the grass beneath a tree, her feet out in front of her, her legs and black Vans Old Skools dappled in sunlight, staring at Aryanas sneakers and her own. It was lunch break at school and she had just gotten through telling her friend about the previous nights events, sparing no details.

“Oh my god that’s so hot,” Aryana grinned, “told you my mum was awesome!”

“So is mine, apparently,” Stacy said, wonderingly, “who knew?”

Aryana laughed, “damn I’m horny now,” she sighed, “my panties are already wet.”

“Mine too,” Stacy laughed, then whispered, looking at Aryanas classic black chucks high tops, “I cant wait to fuck those tonight.”

“Yeah, I want your Vans inside me right now,” Aryana agreed, sighing.

The day dragged on for the two girls, especially during netball practise where Stacy found it hard to concentrate on the ball while there were so many sneakers around to lust over. Her own sneakers, red and blue Netburner 13s, replacing her old Nike Frees, made her pussy twinge, especially when Aryana sidled up to her and whispered to her that she needed to fuck them. Stacy looked at Aryanas almost identical sneakers, hers in pink with yellow trim where Stacy’s had blue trim, and whispered back, “I‘m going to soak yours in my cum.”

Cassie knocked on Sarah’s front door and waited patiently, looking down at her newly cleaned and dried pink One Stars beneath her light pink summer dress. She knew Sarah loved them, and she wanted to see her fuck them again. She held a bag in her hand with some choice toys to play with too.

The door swung open to reveal Sarah in a short black skirt, white tee shirt and a beautiful pair of black suede pumps. Like the beige Manalos she wore the previous night, these had a 5 inch heel and a slender ankle strap. “Those pumps are beautiful,” she said as Sarah grabbed her hand, pulling her inside, shutting the door behind her.

Sarah pushed Cassie against the entranceway hall, her hands caressing Cassie’s body as her mouth clamped onto her friends in a passionate kiss, “Oh I’ve been looking forward to this,” she said as she sank to her knees, her hands disappearing under Cassie’s dress, sliding up her thighs to her already wet pussy, “looks like have too,” she grinned, her fingers darting inside, eliciting a gasp.

“Oh god, yes I have,” Cassie arched her back against the wall, dropping her bag.

Sarah stood, lifting Cassie dress above her head, discarding it to reveal that she wore no underwear beneath, “mmm, nice,” she sighed, leaning in and kissing her friend, her tongue probing her lips while her fingers found and squeezed her nipples, pulsating.

Cassie responded, one hand cupping Sarah’s breast, the other sneaking down between her legs, her fingers gently, softly probing, causing Sarah to murmur.

Sarah pulled away, taking Cassie’s hand, “come on, I need to cover those pretty pink sneakers in cum.”

“Oh yeah,” Cassie grinned, “and I need to get those beautiful pumps inside me.” She picked up her bag again and followed Sarah upstairs to her bedroom, eyeing those pumps hungrily as Sarah discarded her top and skirt on the way so that her shoes were the only things she wore. As they entered the bedroom Cassie saw the bed strewn with shoes and sneakers of all types, some of them obviously Aryanas.

“I picked up a couple of items today,” Sarah grinned, as she climbed onto the bed and lay down, producing two Hitachi Magic Wands from beside it. She handed one to Cassie, then slid her black pump up the inside of her legs, “now, let’s get this in there,” she smiled, the black suede toe touching Cassie’s pussy lips. She shuffled back allowing Cassie to kneel on the bed, her legs apart.

“Oh yeah,” Cassie sighed as she took Sarah’s foot in her hands, applying pressure to her clit. She gyrated slowly against the shoe, “feels so good,” she pushed, released, push, release, then adjusted the position, and this time when she pushed, the black suede pump slid inside, “Oh god, yes,” she murmured, holding Sarah’s foot tight and humping against it.

“That’s it,” Sarah watched on, rubbing her clit with her fingers, “fuck my shoes, I want to feel them full of you cum.”

Cassie looked down at the shoe in her pussy, seeing only the thin black ankle strap, she turned on the vibrator and pushed the head hard against her clitoris, “Oh god yes,” she screamed, her pussy immediately pulsating, shuddering, squeezing the shoe trapped within. She came once, twice, three times, her juices streaming over the black suede pump, filling it.

Sarah quickly grabbed her Asics which lay nearby on the coverlet and positioned them beneath Cassie in time to catch the cum as it rained down, “Oh yeah, soak my Asics too,” she grinned, laying back. She looked to her left, spotting her daughters white low top chucks, grabbed one and immediately thrust the toecap inside herself. She wiggle against it, sliding it deeper and deeper until it was inside up to the air holes.

“Oh god,” Cassie shuddered, the combination of the feeling of the vibrator, the pump inside her and the sight of Aryanas sneaker buried in her mother’s pussy making her cum again and again.

“So nice,” Sarah sighed, wiggling her toes in her cum filled shoe, still inside Cassie, causing her to gasp, “Oh you like that?” She wiggled some more.

Cassie nodded, grunting, as she burst through yet another orgasm, “oh yeah, feels so good.”

“The other shoe now please,” Sarah requested, “I need them both filled with your cum.”

“Ok,” Cassie lowered Sarah’s foot with a slurp, “Oh god that looks so hot,” she looked at the wet, shiny suede pump, “but it might be ruined.”

“Oh god I hope so,” Sarah breathed, sliding her other foot up the inside of Cassie’s leg until her toe touched Cassie’s opening, “fuck this one now.”

“Oh yeah,” Cassie sighed, pulling the toe of the black suede pump deep inside her. She slid it in and out, in and out, then pressed the vibrating head of the magic wand to her clit, pushing her through multiple orgasms, saturating the pump between her legs, filling it with cum. “Oh god that’s so good,” she sighed, her legs shaking. She let Sarah’s foot slip out, then sat down on her heels, “Oh, my legs are shaky,” she giggled.

Sarah laughed, “my turn now,” she said, “sneakers please,” she held her hand out.

Cassie sat on the bed, slipped her Converse off, “I’ve been looking forward to this,” she handed Sarah her sneakers, “soak them for me.”

“Of course,” Sarah smiled, sliding Aryanas chuck out of her pussy. The white canvas was almost transparent it was so wet. She took the toecap of the white sneaker in her mouth, sucking on it, as she thrust the toe of one of Cassie’s sneakers beneath her already dripping pussy. She pushed the head of the vibrator into the other sneaker, turned it on and pushed the toe against her clit. “Oh god that’s so good,” she cried, her pussy already beginning to drip onto the soft pink suede. She lowered the vibrating converse, pushing the suede toe of that sneaker against her pussy, the head of the magic wand stimulating her clit through the tongue and laces, “Oh yes,” she screamed, her hips bucking as gushed over the sneaker. The toe and laces were soaked instantly, some flowing down and pattering on the shoe beneath, yet more forced at pressure past the tongue and inside the vibrating One Star.

“Oh yeah that’s so hot,” Cassie grinned, rubbing her clit, “more cum please.”

Sarah removed the vibrator, turned the sneaker and pushed the wet toe inside her up to the laces, “your Converse feels so good inside me,” she sighed, then pushed the vibrator back onto her clitoris, “Oh god,” she screamed, shuddering through orgasm after orgasm, her cum squirting around the sneaker in her pussy, thoroughly soaking it and the sneaker beneath her. She sat back, panting.

“That was so good,” Cassie grinned, looking up at Sarah and her soaked sneakers.

“It’s a good start,” Sarah grinned back, “but I am going to have to fuck them again and you need to cum on my pumps some more.”

“Oh your poor beautiful pumps,” Cassie ran a finger over the wet suede, then brought it to her lips and tasted herself, “I hope I didn’t ruin them.”

“I hope you have,” Sarah smiled, “like you did my beige pumps.”

“Oh I am sorry,” Cassie was crestfallen, “I ruined your lovely beige pumps?”

“Don’t be,” Sarah laughed, “I instigated it, and ruining them is part of the fun!”

“Really?” Cassie thought back to when she thought her One Stars might be ruined and had to admit that danger was exciting.

“Uh-huh,” Sarah nodded, “sometimes we destroy shoes deliberately. It’s amazing. Want to try?” She stroked Cassie’s One Stars seductively.

“Oh no, you can’t destroy my sneakers,” Cassie was a little shocked, she but her pussy flipped at the thought.

“Awww,” Sarah pouted, then laughed, “Oh, hi girls,” she called downstairs as the front door opened and closed. She could hear kissing followed by panting and murmurs of pleasure from the entranceway downstairs, “we are in my bedroom.”

Aryana and Stacy appeared round the corner looking flushed, still in their netball outfits, “hi, oh, wow,” Aryana and Stacey said in chorus. They had dropped their gym bags in the hallway outside the bedroom.

“You guys must be pretty horny,” Sarah grinned, noticing the skirts of their outfits had been rucked up on their hips.

“You don’t know how horny,” Aryana agreed, pointing at Stacy’s Asics, “I’ve been wanting those since we changed for netball.” She turned, embraced Stacy and started to kiss her passionately on the lips. She lowered herself to her knees, lifted Stacy’s skirt and leant in to plant a kiss to her opening.

Stacy gasped, arching her back, “mmm yes,” she murmured as Aryana licked her opening from bottom to top, “like that,” she breathed.

“That looks so good,” Sarah smiled, pumping Cassie’s One Star in and out with wet noises while rubbing her clit with her finger.

“Oh yeah it does,” Cassie agreed. She leaned forwards, licking the wet, salty white sidewall of her sneaker up to her opening, then then up to Sarah’s clitoris, then back again, “mmm so tasty,” she sighed, licking the wet pink suede, then Sarah’s clitoris again, “needs more cum though,” she took the sneaker and started pumping it in an out of Sarah’s pussy as she licked her clit.

“Oh god yes that feels so good,” Sarah arched her back, her hands tweaking her own nipples as she closed her eyes, enjoying every moment.

“That looks good mum,” Aryana looked over her shoulder, then slipped her netburner off her foot, “time you had one of these in you Stacy,” she touched the toe to Stacy’s opening and it was like an electric shock - Stacy shuddered in pleasure, a fine spray of milky liquid coating the pink leather toe guard and soaking into the pink and yellow floral cloth, “yummy,” Aryana grinned, pushing the toe inside, “more please,” she leaned forwards and licked at Stacy’s hot pink lips and the midsole of her sneaker, wiggling her tongue against her friends clit, applying pressure, not letting up.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy cried, her back arched, feet on tip toes inside her Asics, “fuck me with your sneaker!”

Aryana started sliding her shoe in and out, her tongue constantly moving, exciting, pressing, lapping at the salty liquid which flowed freely from Stacy’s pussy, soaking the sneaker within and running over Aryanas chin, “That’s it,” Arayana grinned, “soak my shoe like you promised in netball.” She sat back and grinned as Stacy’s legs shook, her pussy shuddering and spraying around the pretty Asics that Arayana pumped there, “my shoe is all cummy,” she held it up to Stacey who licked her lips, “ready for the other one?”

Stacey looked down at the soaked sneaker and thought it looked amazing, the laces hanging limply, a small pool of cum inside. She nodded her head, “Yes please,” she begged, “fuck me with your other Netburner.”

“But of course,” Aryana grinned, slipping her other sneaker off her foot and plunging it deep inside her friend. She buried her face in her friends pussy and started to lick again.

Cassie sat back as Sarah broke through an orgasm, her hips shaking uncontrollably, “god I love seeing you cum over my sneakers,” she sighed. She looked down at Sarah’s pumps, “I need one of those in me again,” she started fumbling with the ankle strap of Sarah’s shoe, eager to get it all the way inside herself, but it was taking too long. She glanced up to see Sarah offering her a pair of scissors. She took them, reluctantly, “Really?”

Sarah nodded, “cut my ankle strap,” she smiled, “cut it into little pieces.”

“Ok,” Cassie snipped through the thin leather strap, her pussy lurching in the process, “oh wow, that did feel great.” She took the black suede pump from Sarah’s foot with a liquid sucking sound, then pushed it straight into her pussy, “Oh yeah,” she sighed, pulling the strap from the shoe and cutting it into little pieces.

“That’s it,” Sarah smiled, “now do this one,” she put her other foot in front of Cassie.

“Oh yeah,” Cassie grinned, warming to destruction. She slipped the scissors around the ankle strap, cut it, pulled it out and snipped it into little pieces, “your poor shoe,” she grinned.

“Yeah my poor shoe,” Sarah sighed, cumming again.

“They are both good and cummy now,” Aryana slid her feet into her wet, slimy Netburners, “Oh that feels so good,” she sighed, wiggling her toes with wet, squelchy noises while she fingered herself.

“I think it’s my turn to make you happy,” Stacy smiled, slipping her sneakers off and kneeling down between Aryanas legs.

“Oh I am happy,” Aryana smiled, “so happy,” she squelched her toes in Stacy’s warm cum, “but I do need your Asics in me now.”

Stacey touched the toe of her shoe to Aryanas wet pussy, sliding it up and down the outside, “mmm you are good and ready for my sneaker,” she slowly pushed it in while rubbing Aryanas clit with her thumb, “make it good and cummy for me,” she whispered as the sneaker went in up to the laces. She leaned forwards as kissed Aryanas clit, the licked it hard, ferociously, causing Aryana to gasp.

“Oh god yes,” Aryana cried, “just like that!”

Stacy ran her tongue back and forth along Aryanas pussy lips, occasionally lapping at her blue midsole, “mmm you taste good,” she whispered, then dived back in to stimulate Aryanas clit.

Aryana closed her eyes, loving the attention, loving the feeling of her friends Netburner in her pussy. She started to cum, had the presence of mind to pull Stacy’s head away as her hips bucked through her orgasm, her juices squirting around the pink and blue sneaker inserted there, “Oh god that’s so good,” she cried, pulling Stacy back down again, “more please,” she begged.

Stacy giggled, then started roughly rubbing her tongue against Aryanas clit again. She wanted Aryana to feel as she did, needed her sneaker to be completely filled with her friends cum.

“That’s so hot,” Sarah smiled looking at her daughter, “say Cassie, did you bring your Asics?”

“Yeah,” Cassie smiled, “thought I would need a dry pair of shoes to wear home.”

“Get them for me,” Sarah begged, “I want you to fuck me with them.”

“They are meant to stay dry,” Cassie laughed, with only a token resistance. The thought of soaking her blue Nimbus in both their cum was too great a temptation.

“Please,” Sarah pouted, “fuck me with them like you did with your Converse last night.”

Cassie smiled, dipped into her bag and produced her beautiful blue Asics, “we really shouldn’t,” she said, “but they really do need a lot of cum,” she grinned. “Hmm, baby, come here a moment.”

Stacy looked up, her chin wet with Aryanas cum, “sure mum,” she stood and went to her mums side, her netball skirt still up around her hips showing her delectable pussy.

“Something for you to try with Aryana,” she smiled, pushing the head of one of Sarah’s new Magic Wands into her Nimbus, “now turn it on and lay it here,” she positioned her blue Asics so that the midsole lay on top of Sarah’s clit, “and then climb on top and ride it,” she climbed on top, Stacy craning to see her mother’s pussy lips embracing the midsole of her Asics, “Oh god,” Cassie groaned as the vibrating shoe excited her clitoris, “go,” she sighed, “fuck Aryana with your Netburner.”

“Oh yeah,” Sarah sighed as Cassie fucked her with her Asics, “Oh, Stacy, take this,” she handed her the other vibrator, and then came.

“Oh wow this feels so good,” Cassie sighed, her back arching as she ground her pussy against her sneaker.

Stacy watched a moment longer, long enough to see her mother’s cum soak into the blue cloth of her sneaker. “So nice,” she sighed, then took the vibrator and did as her mum instructed, pushing the head inside her dry sneaker, laying it on top of Aryanas clit, then climbing on top and riding it.

“Oh god that’s good,” Aryana groaned, “you need to fuck me like this with all your shoes.”

“Oh I will,” Stacy replied, her body shaking as she came, her cum soaking the sneaker below her and running over Aryana who came almost simultaneously on the sneaker still inside her, “Oh that’s so good,” she continued humping her Asics, pumping more and more cum over it.
Cassie had cum for the fifth straight time, her blue Nimbus was completely soaked beneath her. She climbed off, pulled the vibrator out of her Asics and held the shoe up, “there,” she grinned, “so nice and wet,” She handed the sneaker to Sarah who immediately started to lick and suck on the soft upper, moaning with enjoyment, “now the other one,” Cassie grinned, repeating the process with the vibrator and then climbing on top.

“Oh god yes,” Sarah breathed, licking and biting the pretty two-toned blue sole of Cassie’s sneaker, lifting her hips against her friends thrusting, the vibrating textured midsole rubbing her clit beautifully, “feels so good,” she came, “wish you brought more shoes,” she sighed, “I want to fuck them all.”

“I brought some of Stacy’s,” Cassie arched her back, her pussy gushing on her blue Nimbus, soaking it thoroughly, “I can fuck you with those.”

“Her yellow One Stars?” Sarah asked, hopefully.

“Sorry no,” Cassie admitted, “I had an accident when I took them out of the drier this morning. I accidentally pushed one inside me and came all over them.”

Sarah laughed, “I can understand how that would happen,” she ground her hips at the thought, applying pressure to her clit once more, cumming again.

Stacy was looking over her shoulder at her mother, still riding her Asics and cumming freely, “my poor sneakers,” she grinned, “what shoes did you bring mum, Oh,” she sighed, her hips shaking through another orgasm.

Cassie climbed off of Sarah, delved into her bag, “these,” Cassie held up Stacys baby blue pair of Chucks 70’s with a smile.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Aaaaarg, wait....no. Sudsey you can't stop there!!!!!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I can, and I did :p
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome chapter !!! Don’t stop writing it !! Hopefully they trash some of those hot sneakers
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate.

I imagine they will, but at the moment it’s all about the sex 😊