Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Another update for you guys :)

Chapter 20

They walked in silence, Stacy’s freshly cleaned One Stars, looking sweet and unsullied from their cum soaking, keeping pace with Sarah’s pink Asics Kayano 24s as they padded along the pavement. Sarah was wearing her black skirt and cream blouse and had packed a pair of heels in her bag for when she met with Cassie, but they would hurt her feet on a walk like this.

Stacy’s mind was racing from her evening. She had licked, sucked and fucked Aryanas and Sarah’s shoes and sneakers until her own were dry and ready to wear. She’d been quite surprised the pale yellow suede had survived as well as it had after what her sneakers had been through. Just the thought caused her pussy to throb again and she wondered which of her shoes she would fuck first when she got home.

Just before they turned the last corner, Sarah stopped and slipped her feet out of her Asics. She glanced up at Stacy and with a smile, handed her the sneakers, “give them a quick lick while I change shoes,” she winked and pulled her pumps out of her bag. They were a beautiful pair of beige suede pumps with an ankle strap and 5 inch heels. As she slipped them onto her feet and fastened the straps she watched Stacy licking the heel cup and mid sole of her pink Kayano, “mmm very nice,” she smiled, standing up, taking them from her and stuffing them into her bag.

Stacy nervously looked down at her feet as they walked up the driveway, certain her mum would spot something wrong with her yellow suede sneakers, “hey mum,” she called as she let herself in, “Aryana's mum walked me home.”

“Oh hi Sarah,” Cassie called as she appeared around the corner, “thanks for seeing Stacy home. Come on in.” Cassie was around Sarah’s age, petit, red hair, toned body, green eyes. She wore a simple white tee shirt, jeans shorts and a pair of Converse One Stars that matched her daughters, only in pink suede instead of yellow. Sarah’s eyes lingered on them and her thoughts turned to what she would like to do with them.

“Thanks,” Sarah smiled, “good to see you Cassie, how have you been doing?”

“Oh you know,” Cassie smiled back, “muddling through. Fancy a wine?”

“Sure,” Sarah agreed, “that would be great.” She couldn’t help but notice the quick dart that Cassie’s eyes had made to her pumps.

Sarah followed Cassie into the living room where they sat and drank wine, making small talk and catching up. Sarah had not spoken with Cassie for quite some time so there was a lot to catch up on, and and hour or so later, after Stacy had gone to bed, they were finishing up their third glass of wine and they were suitably loosened up. During that time, Sarah watched her friends sneakers, and she noticed that her friend occasionally staring at her beige pumps.

“Do you still go to the club,” Sarah asked after one such moment of staring.

“No,” Cassie replied, “I stopped when Stacy was born. Have to be the good mother,” she sighed.

“It was a lot of fun,” Sarah reminisced, “you seemed to enjoy yourself a lot.”

Cassie laughed, “Yeah, it was a lot of fun,” she agreed, “shame we didn’t play around. I often thought about it.”

“Really?” Sarah was genuinely surprised. She had not realised Cassie thought that way.

“Yeah,” Cassie smiled, “you always looked great in your skimpy outfits and heels, but you know, you were not into the kinky stuff and that’s what I was there for.”

“Yes true,” Sarah agreed, “although that was my husband. I never realised how much I enjoyed it until recently.”

“Really?” It was Cassie’s turn to be surprised, “I would not have picked it.”

Sarah laughed, “me neither! But it turns out I have a massive shoe fetish!”

“A real shoe fetish?” Cassie asked, glancing at her friends heels, “or is it one of those kinds that girls like to proclaim they have, simply because they have a big collection?”

“You decide,” Sarah smiled, “I like to fuck myself with shoes, wear them in the tub, get them messy, destroy them, that kind of thing.”

“Wow,” Cassie laughed, “I would say that qualifies as a real one. I guess that explains why you always wore such fabulous heels and why I couldn’t keep my eyes off you. You probably already guessed a big part of my kink is shoes too?”

Sarah grinned, “that’s why I wore my Manalo’s,” she stretched her feet out, “I thought you might like them.”

“Wait,” Cassie held up her hand, “are you trying to seduce me with your shoes?”

Sarah nodded, “is it working?” She gave a feet a wiggle.

“Kinda,” Cassie laughed, “they a beautiful shoes.”

“Want to play with them?” Sarah asked, setting her glass down and sliding over to Cassie. She rested her hand on her crotch and leaned in for a kiss.

Cassie murmured with pleasure, returning the kiss, her hand resting on Sarah’s and pushing it firmly into her crotch, “I’ve missed the pleasure of another woman,” she sighed, her other hand wrapping around Sarah’s neck so that she could kiss more forcefully, her tongue seeking ingress, Sarah allowing it, their tongues entwining. She felt Sarah’s other hand sliding underneath her top, heading towards her breasts. She stopped abruptly, “lets take this to my bedroom so we don’t have any interruptions,” she stood, glanced down at Sarah’s pumps, licking her lips, then noticed the Asics in the top of Sarah’s bag, “Ooh, let’s take these too,” she grinned, taking them and heading to the bedroom where she threw them on the bed. She slipped her Converse off, then discarded her clothes before darting into her walk in robe.

Sarah followed her friend into her bedroom, closing the door behind her and quickly stripped her clothes off. She picked up Cassie’s pink One Stars, lay in the bed, her knees up and apart, heels digging into the coverlet and she began to lick the white rubber sidewalls.

“Oh that’s a nice view,” Cassie smiled from the entrance to her robe. She stood naked apart from a pair of shiny red high heels, “so you like my sneakers, huh?” Cassie slowly walked towards Sarah who nodded and continued to lick. She climbed onto the bed between her friends legs, resting her hands on Sarah’s knees before sliding them gently down to the delectable beige Mahalo Blahnik pumps. She squeezed Sarah’s feet, stroked the suede, sighing, then slid her hands back up Sarah’s legs, up to her inner thighs.

Sarah gasped as Cassie’s fingers found her opening, plunging inside. She dropped the sneaker she was holding on her chest and squeezed her nipples in time with Cassie’s movements, “oh yes, that feels so good,” she sighed.

“It’s a shame my Converse are suede,” Cassie took one, sliding the suede up and down Sarah’s thigh, “otherwise I would fuck you with them.”

“Oh do it,” Sarah pleaded, “fuck me with your sneakers.”

“Uh-uh,” Cassie shook her head, rubbing Sarah’s clitoris, “I don’t want them ruined.”

“They’ll be fine,” Sarah told her, “they clean up well.”

“You are a temptress,” Cassie grinned, “but no, I won’t risk them.”

Sarah looked up at Cassie, “Stacy’s came out ok.”

Cassie’s mouth dropped, “you came on my daughters shoes?” She was sure she should be angry, but maybe it was the wine, maybe it was those sneakers... a knot throbbed deep inside at the thought.

Sarah nodded, biting her lip, “to be fair, they were already soaked in her own, and Aryanas cum.”

“What?” Cassie was stunned, “explain?”

Sarah explained the events of the evening, sparing no detail.

“So my little girl takes after her mother?” Cassie sat back stunned, “I had no idea.”

“She had no idea either,” Sarah smiled, “not until she stumbled upon Aryana having fun in the bath.”

Cassie sat in silence for a while. “Would have been nice to see those pretty yellow sneakers soaked in cum,” Cassie she said eventually, looking at the sneaker she still held.

“It was,” Sarah agreed, sliding her foot up the inside of Cassie’s thigh, the beige suede rubbing gently against smooth skin, “they looked amazing.” She touched the toe of her pump to Cassie’s opening, pushing gently up to her clitoris, the liquid darkening the light suede to dark brown.

Cassie gasped, then reached for Sarah’s foot. She held it while she pressed her pelvis forwards, pressing the toe of Sarah’s pump against her clitoris, grinding her hips, “Oh that’s so good,” she gasped. She shifted position, pulling Sarah’s foot upwards, the toe disappearing inside her, and she began to slide it in and out as she continued to grind her hips, “Oh your shoe feels so nice in me,” she sighed, watching as the light beige leather darkened and became slick with her pussy juices.

“Your cum feels great in my shoe,” Sarah sighed, squeezing her nipples again, loving the feeling as her friends cum flooded her pump. She wriggled her toes in the warm, slippery liquid, “oh yeah fuck my shoe, cover it in cum.”

Cassie was now humping Sarah’s foot and felt herself building to a climax. She looked down and grabbed Sarah’s Asics, positioning them beneath herself just in time as her hips bucked and shuddered, releasing a gush of liquid which thoroughly soaked Sarah’s pump and rained down onto her pink Kayanos. She pushed through it, her hips shaking as she burst through three orgasms, each resulting in cum flowing over and into Sarah’s shoe and cascading onto the pink sneakers beneath.

“Oh god yes,” Sarah moaned, rubbing her clit with her finger, “now fuck my other shoe.”

Cassie slid Sarah’s shoe out of her pussy with a sigh, “you poor shoe is soaked,” she grinned, then found Sarah was already pushing the toe of her clean pump towards her opening, “Oh yeah,” Cassie sighed, repeating the process, pulling it deep inside her before humping Sarah’s foot. It did not take long before her cum was flowing over the beige pump and falling like rain on the Asics beneath.

Sarah looked down at her feet, loving the look and feel, “Hmm, the ankle straps and heels need attention,” she smiled, “and my Asics need more cum.” She turned around so she was kneeling on the bed, the wet toes of her pumps resting inside her Asics. She looked over her shoulder expectantly.

Cassie was happy to oblige. She positioned herself over Sarah’s right foot, rearranged the pink Kayanos, then lifted the heel of Sarah’s foot to her pussy. She pushed the dry suede against her opening and began humping it, “oh yeah, suede feels so good,” she sighed, sliding back and forth on it, “but I don't think it will survive this.”

“Oh god I hope not,” Sarah sighed, reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

“You want me to trash your pretty pumps?” Cassie asked, panting, “ruin them with my cum?”

“Oh yes,” Sarah pleaded, “my Asics too.”

Cassie brought herself to a climax, her cum gushing over the back of Sarah’s shoe, running over her ankles and dripping noisily into the soaked Asics.

“Now the other one,” Sarah breath was getting ragged, her own orgasm approaching.

Cassie repositioned herself over the other shoe, then started humping it as before, her wet opening sliding up and down the heel of Sarah’s pump.

“Oh god that feels so good,” Sarah panted. She knew she could not hold off much longer, then looked to her side, seeing a discarded pink Converse, “Oh god, I’m sorry Cassie,” she screamed, holding the sneaker by it’s sole and pushing the light pink upper hard against her pussy so that the laces were pressed against her lips. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as she burst through multiple orgasms, her pussy gushing over the laces and inside the sneaker, spreading over the pink tongue and pouring off the toe.

“Oh you cow,” Cassie gasped, staring at the liquid pattering from her One Star, her clitoris rubbing up the seam at the back of Sarah’s shoe causing her own waterfall of cum to flow over the beige suede and stream off the toe into Sarah’s Asics, “my poor sneaker!” She grabbed the Converse from Sarah’s hand, looked at the wet, slippery pink suede, “hmmm, it’s not cummy enough,” she grinned, leaning forwards and pushing the toe inside Sarah’s wet pussy.

“Oh god yes,” Sarah screamed, her voice somewhat muffled with her face pressed into the pillow, “fuck me with your Converse!”

Cassie slid the sneaker in as far as it would go, up to the first row of laces, the pink suede toe filling Sarah’s pussy beautifully, “I think you are going to need these,” she smiled, moving Sarah’s pink Kayanos directly beneath the sneaker in her pussy before beginning to slide it in and out while she pushed the white sidewall against Sarah’s clitoris.

“Oh god that feels so good,” Sarah panted.

“I want you to gush all over it,” Cassie urged, “soak my poor shoe for me.”

Sarah came, her juices running over the pink suede which drank it in greedily.

“That was nice,” Cassie said, “but not enough,” she stood and walked to her bedside table, pulling out a Hitachi magic wand, “This should get you flowing,” she grinned, jumping on the bed, “turn around for me.”

Sarah got back to her knees with the pink One Star still in her pussy over her Asics. She looked at the device with some trepidation.

“Don’t worry,” Cassie smiled, ”you will like this.” She took hold of the sneaker in Sarah’s pussy, then pushed the large ball head of the magic wand against Sarah’s clitoris and pushed the start button.

Sarah gasped in pleasure, her mouth open in a silent scream, unable to hold back, she began to cum in great squirts which saturated the pink Converse and ran like rain into her Asics.

“That’s much better,” Cassie grinned, turning off the vibrator, loving the sight of her completely soaked sneaker, “they are probably ruined,” she sighed, “but oh god this is so good,” she pulled the sodden sneaker out and tipped the cum onto Sarah’s Asics, “now lay back so we can fuck the dry one together and get it as wet as this one.” She dropped the wet sneaker on top of the soaked pink Kayanos.

Sarah raised an eyebrow, wondering how this was going to work, then lay back, eager to find out.

Cassie pushed the magic wand deep into the toe of her dry Converse, turned it on so the shoe vibrated in strong, deep pulses, then lay it on its side on her belly so the edge of the toe bumper lay on Sarah’s clitoris, the toe pointing between her legs. Sarah gasped immediately and pushed the sneaker down. Cassie moved the wet sneakers beneath Sarah and then climbed on top of her, straddling her hips so that her own pussy was directly over the vibrating pink Converse. She lowered herself so that the toe bumper sank inside her lips, gasping as the vibrations stimulated her. She began to hump the sneaker, riding it slowly, excruciatingly pleasurable.

Sarah was in heaven. She had never tried this before and was loving it so much that her pussy squirted with each stroke, the spray catching the dangling laces and soaking the already sodden pile of sneakers between her legs.

Cassie was enjoying this as much as Sarah, each push amplifying the vibrations and causing her pussy to leak all over her sneaker. The thought of it caused her biggest orgasm yet, her pussy flooding over the sneaker and onto Sarah, “oh my god,” she cried, squirting and soaking the pink suede below her over and over, “my poor shoes!”

“Oh god yes your poor shoes,” Sarah cried, her own pussy streaming, “fuck them! Soak them in your cum!”

Cassie collapsed sideways, releasing the now completely saturated sneaker, “Oh god that was good,” she panted, glancing at the still vibrating Converse, “Oh yeah, so cummy,” she reached out and switched the vibrator off, “shame they are probably ruined, but it was so worth it.”

Sarah smiled, “Stacy’s cleaned up well afterwards. I don’t think they are ruined.”

“Hmmm, maybe“, Cassie said, “if Stacey’s are ok, mine should be. Hmmm, Stacey’s pale yellow Converse, all covered in cum,” she picked up one of her soggy One Stars, rubbing it on her clitoris, “they would have been so sexy.”

“Oh yeah, they were,” Sarah agreed, “they looked and felt amazing. I got one inside up to the Stars.”

“Wow,” Cassie sighed, “I’d love to see that. Hmm, hang on a sec,” Cassie dropped her sneaker, jumped up from the bed and darted out of the room in just her red heels. She headed to her daughters room, then snuck inside using the light of the open door to see by. Oh yes, there they are, she grinned, grabbing the pale yellow Converse off the floor and heading back to her bedroom.

Beneath the covers, in the darkness, Stacey watched her mum enter her room in nothing but her heels. She stared in silent shock as her mum grabbed her Converse before retreating from her room. As soon as her mum had left the room, her pussy pulsed at the thought of what Sarah and her mum were about to do to them. She had been laying there all night listening to them having fun, wishing she could watch. She had crept up to the door once but it been closed so she grabbed a pair of her black low top chucks and had been licking and sucking on one while she pushed the other in and out of her pussy ever since. She glanced towards the door and realised the light still shone from her mums room and her pussy flipped.

“Look what I’ve got,” Cassie grinned as she re-entered the bedroom. She handed one of Stacy’s converse to Sarah, then lay back and began to lick the gum sole and white sidewalls. Sarah did the same, laying back with a pile of sodden sneakers between her legs and began to devour the yellow sneaker with her lips and tongue.

Stacey crept up to her mums bedroom door, listening to her mum and Sarah discussing what they were going to do to her sneakers. She left her chucks in her bedroom, her finger busy rubbing against her clitoris as she approached. She stopped near the threshold and peered in to see a sight that caused her to gasp. Her mum and Sarah laying back and having what could only be described as oral sex with her sneakers.

Sarah looked up, hearing the gasp, “Oh hi Stacy,” she grinned between licks, “enjoying the view?”

Stacy looked between Sarah and her mother, nodded, biting her lip, and continued to play with herself.

Cassie looked across at her daughter, blushed, then realised what Stacy was doing, “oh my,” she sighed and began to rub the toe bumper of Stacy’s One Star against her clitoris.

Stacy gasped again to see her mother pleasuring herself with her Converse, “my shoe,” she whispered, loving the sight.

“Hey girly,” Sarah called, “why don’t you come over here and show your mum what you did to your sneakers earlier?”

Stacy gulped, but found herself moving towards Sarah, her vision not leaving the yellow Converse rubbing against her mother’s pussy. The yellow suede was already dark and wet on that side of the sneaker, she saw, and felt her pussy throb. “My poor shoe,” she murmured, want nothing more than to do the same as her mother.

“Hmmm,” Sarah said, pushing her Asics beneath Cassie, “you better run in there,” she pointed to Cassie’s walk in robe, “and bring me your mums favourite runners to soak up your cum.”

Stacy opened her mouth in surprise, but seeing no contradiction from her mother, she ran into the robe and returned with the perfect pair - her mother’s new blue Asics Nimbus 19s. She handed them to Sarah and then climbed onto the bed so she could watch her mum fuck her sneaker.

“Ah perfect,” Sarah grinned, positioning them beneath Stacy, before placing her yellow Converse on top of the blue Asics. She reached over to the vibrator which was still in Cassie’s pink Converse and brought them both up to Stacy’s pussy, “ready?” She asked, turning on the vibrator which hummed excitingly inside the shoe.

Stacy nodded, she loved her mums sneakers when they were dry, but adored the sight of them now that they were soaked in cum and she couldn’t wait to try one out with the vibrator. She gasped, amazed at how good it felt as the cold, wet toe of her mother’s sneaker touched her clitoris, the powerful vibrator inside giving her an electric buzz that caused every nerve ending to tingle and jump. Almost immediately her pussy began to leak fluid which flowed over the pink suede and dripped onto her yellow shoe with a patter like rain. She grunted with pleasure, seeing the droplets against the yellow suede, the excitement causing the flow to increase to a trickle. She shuddered through orgasm after orgasm as Sarah directed her cum to flow over her shoe, Covering the toe, the laces, the tongue. As she watched, the trickle flowed around the collar, some pooling inside and more running down the outside where it dribbled onto the blue cloth of the Asics.

“Oh yeah, you are doing great,” Sarah grinned, “but we need more. Look at your mum, Stacy.”

Stacy looked up towards her mother and saw she was watching the steady trickle of cum as it cascaded off of the pink Converse One Star and onto the yellow. Her mother looked at her with a smile, turned the yellow sneaker and pushed toe between her pussy lips.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy cried, the trickle becoming a flood as she shook through the orgasms, “fuck my pretty shoe!” Below her, cum gushed over her sneaker and sprayed over the blue Nimbus, but her eyes were on her yellow sneaker as her mum pushed it deeper inside herself, “Oh yes, deeper,” she sighed as it reached the Stars on the side.

Cassie was sliding the yellow Converse in and out now as she played with her clitoris. Squirts of cum erupted around the sneaker in her pussy, but she wanted more, so she grabbed her pink sneaker and rubbed it hard against her clitoris, “oh god yes,” she cried as another wave of rapture overcame her, this time her cum forcing its way inside Stacy’s shoe around the tongue, half filling it.

“Lay back Stacy,” Sarah urged, removing the vibrating sneaker while she repositioned herself, “thats it,” she said, “now let’s get that pretty sneaker in your pussy.” She picked up the yellow Converse and poured the contents out and over Cassie’s blue Asics. She began rubbing the toe bumper against Stacies opening, back and forth, then slid it inside with a gasp from Stacy.

“Oh my god that feels so good,” Stacy gasped as Sarah slid it in and out with a slurp, and then she screamed and shook violently as the vibrating sole of her mums pink sneaker hit her clitoris just as Sarah pushed the yellow Converse deeper inside her. She looked down to see her sneaker inside up to the laces, then flooded it and sprayed around it, soaking the blue Asics beneath her, causing a chain reaction of multiple orgasms.

Cassie watched as her daughter burst through wave after wave, with spray after spray of cum saturating the One Star embedded in her pussy and the Nimbus beneath, and burst through her own.

“Wow you two,” Sarah grinned, turning off the vibrator and sitting back, “that was amazing!”

Stacy and her mum lay on their backs, panting, a wet, pale yellow sneaker in their pussys, saturated Asics beneath them, their bodies beaded with a light sweat, smiles on the faces and their eyes closed.

“Oh my god that was good,” Cassie sighed eventually, removing the sneaker from her pussy and emptying its contents onto Sarah’s Asics. “I am completely exhausted,” she looked around the bed, “but I think I have some cleaning up to do,” she laughed, then looked a Stacy, “and you have school tomorrow.”

Stacy didnt know how she was going to be able to sleep tonight, let alone concentrate at school tomorrow, but the thought of seeing Aryana made it worthwhile, “ok mum,” she yawned, realising how tired she actually was, “is it ok if I go home with Aryana after school?”

“Of course,” Cassie laughed, “in fact I might meet you there.”
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Such a great story. Would love the ladies to get involved with some patent leather ballerinas, round noses, that slide easily inside and get filled with... thanks
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks! While I like flats, they don’t rank very high up there for me, so while it is possible, I am not sure I like your chances. Sorry :(
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Amazing great to see u back in the game . Cant wait till they start destroying
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Yes!! The two moms would surely be turned on by some en masse stiletto destruction!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys. Yeah, think there might be some destruction cumming up. You know the family enjoys it :)
escom002

Post by escom002 »

Hi Sudsey, you write really imaginative and just fantastic stories, just right for your own head cinema. Do not let the girls always destroy the expensive shoes. The girls could sometimes fuck themselves with their Asics (Kayano, Nimbus, GT2000), that would be great. Please, please tell more stories, thank you.
Sorry for bad english, thanks to google. 8) :)
escom002

Post by escom002 »

Hi, you write really imaginative and just fantastic stories, just right for your own head cinema. Do not let the girls always destroy the expensive shoes. The girls could sometimes fuck themselves with their Asics (Kayano, Nimbus, GT2000), that would be great. Please, please tell more stories, thank you.
Sorry for bad english, thanks to google. 8) 8) 8)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Lol thanks mate! Your English is better than any of my other languages ;)

The girls will definitely play more with their Asics, but sometimes they cannot help themselves. They get carried away and end up destroying them :)