My wife at the office...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shrimper

Re: My wife at the office...

Post by shrimper »

What ever happened to the strappy sandals? Did she get them repaired, just stop wearing them or throw them away?
stormboy

Post by stormboy »

She wanted to repair but finally just stop wearing them.
stormboy

Post by stormboy »

The other side today ^^
Last edited by stormboy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
stormboy

Post by stormboy »

i love wedges
Last edited by stormboy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Mmm I cummed for those sexy feet ! thank you
stormboy

Post by stormboy »

Does she want me to lick her feet while she's watching tv??
Last edited by stormboy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

god I would like them and give them a huge load and then watch her lick that load off her feet ... just an idea
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Baby steps my friend, remember its our thing, but make her feel special & sexy & not always about her feet! Has she let you cum her feet while wearing heels??
stormboy

Post by stormboy »

You're right and that's what i'm trying to do. And that's true, she 's not sexy only thanks to her feet.
She let me cum on her feet, but not with her shoes on. I'm trying to ask her, but she's still thinking that weird
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Try writing a little love notes around the house & put them in things she touches! Write them on post it notes so you can stick them everywhere! If your up before before work, still them in her tooth brush, her break cereal, on her car keys in her purse & of course in her heels! :) just point out the things you like or love about her! The one that goes in her heels put in some rosé petals too & make sure you comment on her legs in those heels & maybe add in something like I'd find it sexy if you left some of those rosé petals inside your heels!
You have to get her use to her having things in her heels which will help get you closer to letting you blow over her feet in heels....