The Shoe Cave!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

saboti.

Re: The Shoe Cave!

Post by saboti. »

Wow! That´s what i call quick service in fulfilling requests. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for dozens of very stimulating pictures. When i saw, these were Steve Madden shoes, it got even better. Flipflopper´s girl, you have veeeery beautiful and sexy feet. I hope, you two don´t mind that i had to beat my meat, looking at your pictures, and shot a big load of cum over my pants. There are so many more of your shoes that i´d lik to see covered with cum. Keep up the good work.
Jp33

Post by Jp33 »

Damn. Can I just say you two are fukin amazing. Stepping into a cummed shoe is the one.

Would you ever consider taking some pics of the beautiful lady walking around in public with cum on her shoes? To see if anyone would notice?
earguy

Post by earguy »

Can you please cum all over these? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skecher

Post by Skecher »

The purple converse!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Good stuff! love the sparkly silver ones.. what size is she?
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

earguy wrote:Can you please cum all over these? :)
Oh man I haven't spotted these yet! Great choice!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

OUT F-ing STANDING.
Holy cow. This is what dreams are made of. THANK U
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

She is a size 7 1/2... Stay tuned for more pics, and feel free to send pics of you rubbing one off to her pics, she loves it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evka474

Post by evka474 »

AMAZIIIIING POST
keep going please
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

So man to choose from.... Burgundy Jessica Simpsons, tan guess with black bottoms, satin black guess with cork bottoms, any black patent leather! Amazing collection