A present to you all

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Re: A present to you all

Post by dangeroussail »

so sexy!
archist

Post by archist »

Truly, the fulfillment of one of my favorite fetish images.
Would love to see the whole series !
Thanks and HNY
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Thanks for a great present, it is so nice to see a wife please her man with the fetish he loves. He'll be in your sole forever. Trying to get my wife into this, I told her,"I didn't buy you those shoes just because I'm a great guy."
I used to be here a lot but am getting back into it. Happy New Year !
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Please keep going with exploring this. We love your work. Penetration with your cock through a peep toe is awesome (I've done that with my wife but she's not into me taking pics....you lucky, lucky man you!).
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

Thank you. Go on please.
heelblaster395

Post by heelblaster395 »

Wow! Thanks for bringing a vision in my head to real life!You guys are amazing and please keep on posting!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

wow just gorgeous.. i found old threads of you guys and i came after watching your pics :)
feetinheelsaddict.