Irbis Wife

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Irbis

Re: Irbis Wife

Post by Irbis »

Would you like to spend the evening with us?
Of course she would dress those red shoes - but who cum to them before heading out on the town? Where would she walk around town so - what places? Fun hand, feet and shoes very nice fantasy ... But again after this city - where? Crazy idea. It be at night or day? How many times during the meeting was held by the flooding of shoes? We love a large amount of sperm ...

What besides red shoes my wife had to dress on yourself?
Every day, I could play for hours feminine legs.
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

whot images you want to see next time?
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

silence? why?
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi,

Im writing first time in your topic.
Shiny pantyhose in high heel sandals covered with cum would be great :-)
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Irbis wrote:Would you like to spend the evening with us?
Of course she would dress those red shoes - but who cum to them before heading out on the town? Where would she walk around town so - what places? Fun hand, feet and shoes very nice fantasy ... But again after this city - where? Crazy idea. It be at night or day? How many times during the meeting was held by the flooding of shoes? We love a large amount of sperm ...

What besides red shoes my wife had to dress on yourself?
It could happen in any city in Europe, depending on what kind of occasion it would be. And what your wife should wear... hmm, not knowing your wife's wardobe it is hard to say excactly but again depending on the occasion, if it would be some rock concert and after party your wife could wear something more daring that would go with the red shoes. For example some black short skirt and matching top, or if your wife has some leather then black leather skirt and/or blowse would look good on her.

Then if it would be some more sophisticated event, say ballet or classical music concert, your wife should of course then wear something more appropriate for that kind of occasion. For example long sleeveless evening dress, with long opera gloves would look good.

The evening would start all of us getting ready, maybe some drinks to get us relaxed and to good mood, we could have fun with your wife shoes while she is getting ready. And before heading out to town, we would blow a load of cum in to both shoes for her. Then with fresh cummed shoes she would be ready to go out with us. We could both contribute more cum to her shoes during the night as many times it would be possible, most probably quite often because your wife would be so good looking and sexy, and she could tease us all night long, telling how good it feels to have both sexy shoes full of cum and how much she wants us to cum more so she can have more and more cum to her shoes all nigh long. If it would be rock concert and some party after that, there would be many moments when she could go some private space with us, having her shoes ready for us to cum more, then putting them back on feet and continuing our great night. Or if it would be ballet or classical music concert, then we would get some privacy during the interlude and fill her shoes for the next act before enjoying some fine champagne like reast of the crowd. Then after the show and before nice dinner she would again get more cum to her shoes.

I believe no matter what, but her shoes would be soaking wet after the night, there would be so much cum in her shoes after both us of cumming multiple time in both of her shoes. And thinking about the amount of cum, it could be better her actually wear some ankle booties or even boots because the shoes would be floded after all.
WetHeels
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

Can you show some examples of tunes for my wife (pictures)? Depending on the way;)
And tell us that opportunity would suit you the most.

From what we understand is that the shoes were flooded just inside not outside?

I do not know whether the whole evening so that they did and that my wife after wiped by a leg for such games; (

We are waiting for examples of photos.
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

Silence ... not good ;(
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, i have just looked through this thread, the pictures are awesome!
Irbis

Post by Irbis »

THX