Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tothepoint

Re: Shiny Shoejobs

Post by tothepoint »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:39 am
tothepoint wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 pm
Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm Hello high heel lovers!

I decided to set up a new store on clips4sale.com called Shiny Shoejobs which features only high, shiny, stiletto heels!

Since the demise of heeljob.com I have missed watching classic shoejob clips, so we thought we would set up our own store.

Hopefully there'll be something there that you like, come and check us out!
Any feedback or suggestions please e-mail shinyshoejobs@outlook.com

Here's a taster:

Shoejob in Black Heels with See Through Toe Area

Shoejob with Black Louboutin Slingbacks

Shoejob with Patent Pigalle 120's

http://clips4sale.com/65907

Wetshoe I'll be happy to link to the forum once c4s allow me to link outside which will be in 10 days. I think watching your Louboutin video inspired me! Thanks!
Could you tell me how you made these gifs and got them to embed on the forum?
You can embed a photo like this... i have to put spaces between the characters so they show up rather than trying to embed a photo. [ i m g ] url_of_your_photo.jpg [ / i m g ]
The photo must be on the internet.
If you click the pencil so you can edit your message, you'll see examples of how the photos were embedded.
Thanks so much! I’ll try it out!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

PeuPerve wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:49 pm What about something that's never been done before?

How about gifting one of your many many fans the experience to worship your heels and feet... Have everyone apply with a photo, and their details etc in an email. They must enclose 20 euro for your consideration. You pick the guy you want to worship you.

He must come visit you, maybe a hotel etc... And allow to be filmed. He must tell the camera how he feels - nervous/excited etc... He must tell the camera how it feels to be worshipping your heels... Licking them clean... He must describe to your audience what your feet feel and taste like and how beautiful you look in person.... Would you give him a shoejob?? :D
I love this idea!!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Constant wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:54 pm I was hoping you guys can do one where your feet are sore so you remove your louboutins or jimmy choo pumps and go somewhere and a guy fucks and cum inside the toebox of your shoe... then you come back and put the shoe on and finds a little surprise inside!
That sounds easy, yes, why not.
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

heelsfan23 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:44 pm
Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:46 pm What should we do next?
I think would look hot a video shot from your point of view looking down at your legs wearing maybe latex leggins or leather and wearing your Hot Chicks, sitting on a chair with slave under you, sliding your heel sole up and down his cock slowly at first teasing his cock, then getting faster little by little, concentrating more and more on the cock head, your heel sole sliding on the oozing precum getting him closer to the edge with every stroke making drip so badly under your sexy heels....ultimate tease and denial :wink: :mrgreen:
Doable as well.
PeuPerve

Post by PeuPerve »

Would you really let some random guy worship your feet and heels??!

That's so amazingly hot, you must be so confidant and actually enjoy this fetish which surprises me, but is even more of a turn on.

Also, could you imagine what absolute joy it would be to win the competition. Imagine being a guy with this fetish... A guy, obviously a massive fan of yours who has probably never gotten the chance to act upon his fetish... Being gifted the opportunity to worship the heels and feet of a supreme goddess heel queen.

I would travel all the way around the world for an opportunity like that.

I adore you!

Would you ever consider an ask me anything?!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

I have technically done that before aka meet real hardcore fans of mine in the best hotels in London. Champagne and Louboutin fun.
Not in a form of competition though.
Paulsboutique

Post by Paulsboutique »

I think you could pretty much name your price and I’d be in the queue! There are a lot of men interested in this fetish and so few women who truly understand it as well as you clearly do - you 100% get it. I’m new here and can’t believe I have only just discovered you - you’re insanely sexy! I honestly think your content is the best I’ve ever seen. Thanks for your posts......will be checking out only fans :D
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Paulsboutique wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 am I think you could pretty much name your price and I’d be in the queue! There are a lot of men interested in this fetish and so few women who truly understand it as well as you clearly do - you 100% get it. I’m new here and can’t believe I have only just discovered you - you’re insanely sexy! I honestly think your content is the best I’ve ever seen. Thanks for your posts......will be checking out only fans :D
It’s never too late. Welcome to my world then. Thanks for the lovely compliment. Please drop me a message once you’ve subscribed to my Onlyfans ;) it’s easier to talk there.
footguy8

Post by footguy8 »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:46 pm What should we do next?
I'm still waiting for the reverse footjob in pumps or sandal heels that show the arches. Lying being on your knees with soles up.
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Good for you.