Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

quickheels

Re: Mature delights

Post by quickheels »

Great, very nice, please more :wink:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

this past two months my sweetie has treated me to many pantyhose/heels nights. Even flats with pantyhose back in August. Last might included, pantyhose and peep toe slingback patent black Mary Janes.
These pics are from last month, red peep tow pumps and crotchless pantyhose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

been a while since I enjoyed this session of my gal, fucking her feet in Marino sandals and pantyhose
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

she love it, i can tell
heelscumlove

Post by heelscumlove »

lovely mature classic pumps
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My 1st wife, back in the 80s had an office job so every day was pantyhose and sexy heels. In particular she wore some low cut toe cleavage 2" Connie pumps. Once I finally got the nerve to express my fetishes, those leather pumps on her got lots of attention. I'm sure others here also love to see a sleek nyloned foot sliding into a sexy shoe, as if her foot was fucking the pussy shoe.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

A few years ago when my grandmother-in-law could still wear heels I was given the keys to her house to sort out her television. The job itself only took a few minutes so I headed off to her spare bedroom where she kept an enormous wardrobe where I found around twenty pairs of heels, mostly sandal heels.
Now I love modern shoes, the more up to date the better but they have to be worn with toe marks and worn bits on around them. These sandals were very 1980's, some even from the '70's and so initially I was a little deflated , then I took out a pair, caressed them, sniffed them, even kissed them on the insole. I immediately got hard and I found that I was really turned on by them.
I would have worn a pair but they were a UK 3 and I'm a 10, so I placed one over my cock and one on my face where I kissed and licked and rubbed that shoe on my face to my heart's content. I cum over them and rubbed my semen in before turning my attention to another pair, then another and before I knew it I had done five pairs and my balls were aching.
There was just one more pair that she wore and these were a snakeskin patent black pair of which she had two pairs, they were newer, only a couple of years old and were closed toe with a high heel. Obviously she couldn't wear two pairs so she had to have left one pair behind and so it proved, but I was too spent.
My Granny-in-law is 89 now so back then she must have been in her early eighties, maybe even late seventies. I am quite attracted to the older woman but for me that is too much, however when she came round one day in those snakeskin black patent pumps I found myself going erect. She had a toe cleavage, arch and she could walk in them! As a result of wearing tight pointed shoes for decades and no chiropractic work on her, her feet were a mess, not attractive at all and when she pulled off her shoes it was a sure-fire softener for me. For me it was the shoes, the sound of the heels on the pavement, all a real turn on and something new for me given her age.
Now she is knocking on 90 she simply cannot wear nice shoes, her feet are swollen and her balance not right so she has to wear flat granny shoes with a strap (urg!). All her stilettos went to the charity shop including the snakeskin patents which I would have taken had I gotten the chance.
So for me, I like certain vintage heels so long as they have a slender heel and they look feminine and not a granny shoe; block small heel and covered toe cleavage. To turn me on it has to be a high heel and pointed toe with toe cleavage and enough sex appeal to give the woman so much confidence that it shows in her walk.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

At least her shoes were given the obviously much deserved sexual appreciation before they went.
I have unfortunately been in a similar situation as you describe Toe Cleavage1.
Although now gone some time, I used to visit and help an old lady neighbor of a similar age, and as you, I wanted but failed to get hold of some of her collection to keep.
Not so sure now how I would feel, if I had succeeded.
For me also, shoes are wholly fulfilling sexual objects, but while those I find appealing are both timeless and ageless to my enjoyment and the owner largely irrelevant, could I still take that pleasure knowing the once-owner is gone? and does that thought mean there is in fact some subtle association, perhaps not consciously registered?
I have to admit these kind of thoughts and other such "ethical" dilemmas I face from enjoying my fetish, have been troubling and caused a considerable degree of moral dilemma, and as a direct result, I have been less active on the board than I once was.
Interaction on the board can offer both intense sexual stimulation and the opportunity to gain tha opinion/experiences of others with their own variance of this addiction, but this fetish can be complicated, so much so, that I thought a thread for some discussion of the difficulties would be useful and appreciated.
Perhaps I should soon revisit that one or start a new to unburden and seek others advice and experiences regarding the difficulties, morality and ethics of our fetish (mis)-behaviors.

But I had re-visited this thread intending to make a few hopefully stimulating additions before I saw the last post, so I hope these vintage objects of desire do that.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Some more styles I thought would fit the thread perfectly.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

When I was 20 and married my MIL was only 41 and shapely, well busted, and fashionable which in the early 80s meant heels and pantyhose, especially for formal events and church. I spent many a sermon sitting between her and my then wife, who also wore pantyhose and simple heels. Many many hardons during many a service. Wish I made off with some of her classy heels at the time. Never thought back then to fuck her shoes and I had frequent access to them. Would have been even more a rush to know her nyloned feet were on my cum stains in her shoes.