Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

There have been some comments and posts regarding the pleasures of footwear which would be considered a more "mature" choice, and I thought it would be interesting to see what delights would be revealed if those had their own personal little space to share experiences and treasures.
While It would be wrong and unacceptable perhaps to suggest a raid on Grannys or Great aunts wardrobe, wrong to even think to suggest that anyone should consider the sexual potential of her things, who knows just what older pleasures; what mature treasures she has collected which could be hiding in there or laying unloved in cupboards and basements, although from reading it would seem there are some here who are in fantasy and real life, doing just that.
My personal tastes and experiences cover a whole range.
I was once asked by an elderly but sprightly 70 + neighbor if I could drive her to a charity shop with a bag of clothes and shoes she no longer wanted. She was always trim and well dressed, and wore sensible but very appealing styles such as plain black or brown pumps with a 2 inch heel and others with a smooth patent toe piece. She was very sweet and had a gleam in her eyes as she said that she had always loved higher heels when she was younger, that she had enjoyed parties and dancing, and I saw in her collection some silver party sandals in the style of dance shoes with a perhaps 3 inch heel, thin T strap and a closed heel cup; you know the type I mean; so exquisite and sensual, while those among a selection of other styles and colors which was nothing less than amazing, I just wish I could have enlarged my collection with a few of those she got rid of and had more than a brief time alone with those she kept.
Although I think antique or vintage offerings for the thread may be limited in availability, and whether many of those would have other than a very narrow niche, sexual appeal, all and any sexy "older ladies" styles are welcome and intended to be the prime focus.
But to ensure enough material is available to post the age of the shoe or of the owner could be immaterial, as the math dictates grannies can be quite young anyway, and modern shoes styled on those which Granny (and Grandad) and even older would have lusted after, just being worn or otherwise enjoyed by a sweet thing is ok, while if those Gran still appreciates and chooses more modern stilettos, wedges or any other sexy things as her footwear of choice, then of course, she; and most importantly they, are welcome.
Not sure if that explains exactly what I think this thread could encompass and what I believe is a hole which needs filling, but then; after all, what else are sexy shoes for ?
Have some things to upload at a later time, but made several quick visits to put the idea together while it was fresh.
If anyone else has something to contribute before that, please feel free.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

This thread for shoes which mommy, granny, even great granny and aged aunts would have loved, although can be shown here being enjoyed or displayed by any age of wearer.
May not be too many real examples so any sexy shoe trends which are likely or known to appeal; retro or modern are welcome, if her early tastes were sexy, then more recent choices may demonstrate that she still appreciates the fine and f_able footwear which members mention enjoying.

Just imagine what may have been kept safe and waiting for some fun,

http://karavanderbijl.com/post/26071551 ... evening-as

given the chance, who could resist those
Not just stars wore footwear designed to entice. Other styles offer a more practical and even enhanced fetish appeal, which ensures they never go far out of fashion

http://www.planetshoes.com/mmPLANET/Ima ... 0_zoom.jpg

the appeal of shoes and their uses for sex are timeless.

peeptoes call out for some deep attention, whatever age

http://xhamster.com/movies/1168964/anot ... _fuck.html

A little research suggest some famous shoe lovers from the past such as the author F. Scott Fitzgerald
F S F.jpg
given the classics in that picture, who could blame him

http://www.solestruck.com/seychelles-ol ... index.html

Wrong to suggest, to even think of raiding grannies closet or basement, but if anyone has the real thing or a modern reproduction of ssexy things past, this is the place to share,

w.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/cum-on-shoe-274

I am sure some moms and grannies down the ages knew exactly how to please their husbands and themselves

w.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Saffy-81

some still do.
Time for a drink....

watched these being worn, and found a pair to enjoy......
pav1a.jpg

These have recently caught my attention......
latewst.jpg
latewst1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:26 am, edited 16 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

i may have been born too late to have them from anywhere near new, and perhaps I was not the first to have shown them the deep appreciation they deserve, but when they came my way, I immediately gave them a new home
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Those combined textures of mock-croc and patent, which excites the tongue and anywhere else they touch, so ensure these classics would get much attention.
I have some original and may decide to upload if there is interest.
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

Please do

I love this kind !
I'll pop some of my own pix soon
The more worn the better
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I find that shoes which compliment a woman's foot can be very desireable without being high heeled. I think that shoes a woman makes sexy be wearing them to enhance or express her sensuality are more sexy quite often than what many think of as typical sexy shoes. Like nice heels a woman wears to an office job.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Appreciate the opinion and interaction droid1959, although I should say that while for some; and it would seem you are one of those, who find footwear an enhancement to the owner, for others it is just the footwear.
Agree on some working shoes for sure and despite that for me it is largely the footwear, the right pair whether worn or just in a display can excite, but I admit that an attractive owner in the right circumstances at times perhaps enhances the desire for something which would otherwise be much less appealing; although for me not crocs or uggs.
Sexual attraction is a personal thing, as any other; we are all different, which means even the less fortunate will most likely at some time get laid !
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed May 01, 2013 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

in2shoes wrote:Please do

I love this kind !
I'll pop some of my own pix soon
Good you like in 2shoes, I will try and oblige, and always look forward to others posts.
Until then, here are a few findings to play a little more with this topic and see what cums up from the members.
If gran had these, I would certainly have to find an excuse to get some playtime ...
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Many nice shoes!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I agree Wamshoes, there are some extremely desirable things to be found in the more mature wardrobe.
Grans shoes should be given all the same pleasures as their younger sisters, and take an active part in all the games grandsons and granddaughters play.
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view ... hite-Pumps