Our new project (with Jon42)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Eden

Our new project (with Jon42)

Post by Eden »

Hi everyone

First post! (Well, except I think Jon might have accidentally posted at me because he didn't realise I'd logged him out and logged into my account!).

He's shown me some of the posts here - naughty boy cumming in all my heels. I told him he could but I didn't think he'd do all of them, shows me what I know!

There were a few requests to see these covered in cum:
i.JPG
h.JPG
g.JPG
But he said he never really posted any, he wanted to cum on them while I was wearing them. I gave him a bit of a shoejob while wearing them once,
DSCF8276.JPG
DSCF8277.JPG
...but I think we got carried away and he ended up blowing his load all over my face :oops: (sorry - no pictures of that!)

But why am I telling this story? Well, because we started playing with these recently. One night I put them on on the spur of the moment and Jon finally did cover them in his spunk (again no pics, we hadn't planned on doing anything picture worthy). Then he told me how he'd love for me to wear them out, covered in cum.

So I did!

We went out for dinner and I put on these cum covered (and filled, though not recently) heels on over my work tights. You can see the cumstains on the the left shoe :wink:
001.JPG
We were going to take more new pictures, but the camera batteries died. Jon grabbed one of the end product on his phone though.
002.jpg
Anyway, since he was so turned on by it all, it got me thinking that we should see how bady stained they can get before I'm too shy to wear them outside anymore. They aren't that comforable anyway - so why not!

Let us know what you think and we'll keep posting :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Our new project (with Jon42)

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome Eden! Great post! Love to see more of your shoes cummed!!
JerkOnHeels

Post by JerkOnHeels »

Realy nasty! Thats what I am dressing of!!! So go on and keep cumming on that Heels!
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

those shoes are great, more like this please
Jamesa

Post by Jamesa »

Stunning pic of Eden look four would to more pics from you both x
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

please moore now shot some cum inside !! :mrgreen:
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Some of her feet?
rabby

Post by rabby »

Sexy legs... & oxfords are one of my favorite styles...
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

great idea. I actually do the same with my wife's heels and have let other guys jo into her shoes. Soooo hot to see.

where are you guys located? we are in NY
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

Love that idea