my gf s new pointy toe heels ,very sexy

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

love heels

Re: my gf s new pointy toe heels ,very sexy

Post by love heels »

IMG-20120908-WA0001.jpg
. This is a picture she sent me while I was working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love worn heels oh
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

add some cum, that might make things interesting. or other shoes, slings, sandals, platorms or more pumps
love heels

Post by love heels »

How about some messy stuff in her shoes ,she's up for that , food , custard etc ?, any one like that ?
love worn heels oh
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

yess that would be super hot!!
:-) :D
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

Well put your spice on it. Ask her to get the spice out utilizing this gorgeous feet/heels combo.
Ranger23

Post by Ranger23 »

You gotta Bang her with those on
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Very sexy feet in heels mate! Would live to see your wife spice it up by have her feet sitting like the 3rd pic, & get a banana peel it & have her inserting it into her heels while she has them on, sliding it in & out as if it was ya cock & while she is doing that u could be getting ready to blow over the side of her foot so it all slides down into her shoe!! Would love to see her brake the banana in half push it into her shoe with ya cum, them stand up squashing it all inside & tell us what it feels like??? What do u think??
love heels

Post by love heels »

Wot do you guys think ? This was sexy and fun ,she loved it ,sorry if its in the wrong fourm
IMAG0460.jpg
IMAG0459.jpg
IMAG0458.jpg
IMAG0456.jpg
IMAG0455.jpg
IMAG0454.jpg
IMAG0453.jpg
IMAG0451.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love worn heels oh
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That's bloody awesome!! :) I'm glad your girl enjoyed it too! Super sexy heels but even sexier seeing being filled with custard!! You have an awesome girl there to be open enough to have some fun like that!! Check out a thread I started the the boots forum called "love putting things in girls boots & heels" it's a little fun a few of us have had!
Try putting a banana in her heels & take pics of your girl putting them on! Always like hearing a girls input of what it felt like!! Do u guys have any boots u could put things in & have some fun with??
A few weeks ago my girl & I went out for tea & during the night I put 4 large grapes inside each of her boots! I was so turned on by her walking through the resturaunt & down the street with that squishing inside her boots & her stocking!!
U guys should try it :))
baldjohn99

Post by baldjohn99 »

love heels wrote:
IMAG0418.jpg
IMAG0422.jpg
IMAG0419.jpg
Wot do you guys think
Love the shoes. Classic style, and nice & high

Does she wear them often?