NEW VIDEO - Forced Louboutin Shoejob Interrogation

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

NEW VIDEO - Forced Louboutin Shoejob Interrogation

Post by Wetshoe »

Our unfortunate spy is awaken by the sound of high heels clicking in the distance. He tries to escape as the clicking comes closer but its impossible. He's been stripped, blindfolded and tied in an embarrassing and vulnerable position. His interrogator enters the room with a rope in one hand and a machete in the other. Even more terrifying is her outfit. Leather gloves, a tight tank top holding back bulging breasts, a pencil skirt and $900 Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps with titanium high heels. The uniform of the infamous Shoejob Interrogator. Her deadly interrogation tactic is to force the victim to cum all over her sexy Louboutin shoes. In addition to the secrets, she also gets a sample of his DNA, revealing his true identity. She steps between his legs and uses her Louboutins to tease his cock and balls while she squirts some lotion into her leather gloves. Will he be able to resist or will she succeed and forcibly milk every last drop of cum out of him?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: NEW VIDEO - Forced Louboutin Shoejob Interrogation

Post by Wetshoe »

louboutin1-5.jpg
Our captured spy is really in trouble now that the infamous Shoejob Interrogator has his legs tied apart, leaving his cock and balls totally exposed and defenseless to her forced milking. She uses various techniques which she picked up in torture school. Prodding his balls and nipples with her sharp titanium heels while milking his cock hard with her leather gloves and truth serum lotion.
louboutin2-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wer138

Post by wer138 »

Jesus, I wish I knew some top secret info!!! But, then again, one look at her in those heels and I would be powerless to keep any secrets! Great post! I LOVE those shoes! Thank you!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

You don't need to know anything. She's also extracting DNA. Thanks! Glad you like the post!
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

I did that to a boytoy from work....kicked his cock around....(with my Aldos - I can't afford Louboutin's) and slapped his cock around with my skin tight leather gloves..... he came in about 45 seconds....a LOT of DNA :) and my spike heel tips made him bleed a little too....mmmmmm some pleasure and pain...love it
Love the story.... :)

Spikingly,
Ms. GINA
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

Oh my! I'd love to see how this went as well :)
Ginas1120 wrote:I did that to a boytoy from work....kicked his cock around....(with my Aldos - I can't afford Louboutin's) and slapped his cock around with my skin tight leather gloves..... he came in about 45 seconds....a LOT of DNA :) and my spike heel tips made him bleed a little too....mmmmmm some pleasure and pain...love it
Love the story.... :)

Spikingly,
Ms. GINA
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks Gina! You must be very skilled at this too.
AndiClogs

Post by AndiClogs »

no need to force me. I sperm daily in the Louboutins if you want, a daily DNA test :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

she would force you anyway. that's her job. to force every last drop out.
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

wer138 wrote:Jesus, I wish I knew some top secret info!!! But, then again, one look at her in those heels and I would be powerless to keep any secrets! Great post! I LOVE those shoes! Thank you!
she just needs to *think* you know something.....