NEW VIDEO - Forced Louboutin Shoejob Interrogation

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: NEW VIDEO - Forced Louboutin Shoejob Interrogation

Post by Wetshoe »

The peep toe of the Christian Louboutins is quite small to squeeze a cock into. She may try again with some lube and make it a new form of torture she can use in her next interrogation.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

More cum on these ones PLEASE
Bound&Milked

Post by Bound&Milked »

Wetshoe wrote:
louboutin1-5.jpg
Our captured spy is really in trouble now that the infamous Shoejob Interrogator has his legs tied apart, leaving his cock and balls totally exposed and defenseless to her forced milking. She uses various techniques which she picked up in torture school. Prodding his balls and nipples with her sharp titanium heels while milking his cock hard with her leather gloves and truth serum lotion.
louboutin2-1.jpg
i like do leather handjobs too! great work! :twisted:

best regards
minni
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thank you Minni, looks like she will have to take out the torture gloves again soon :)
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

No one can resist when a girl wearing Christian Louboutin high heels shoes force a man to speak, or doing a handjob! Awesome!
steponck

Post by steponck »

I'm going out too get arrested right now!! I need a hot girl to do this to my cock.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Bound&Milked wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:
louboutin1-5.jpg
Our captured spy is really in trouble now that the infamous Shoejob Interrogator has his legs tied apart, leaving his cock and balls totally exposed and defenseless to her forced milking. She uses various techniques which she picked up in torture school. Prodding his balls and nipples with her sharp titanium heels while milking his cock hard with her leather gloves and truth serum lotion.
louboutin2-1.jpg
i like do leather handjobs too! great work! :twisted:

best regards
minni
I may need to visit Germany :)
steponck

Post by steponck »

What do I have too do to get my cock on the floor in front of you?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wouldn't you like to know :)
jhamz03

Post by jhamz03 »

Ginas1120 wrote:I did that to a boytoy from work....kicked his cock around....(with my Aldos - I can't afford Louboutin's) and slapped his cock around with my skin tight leather gloves..... he came in about 45 seconds....a LOT of DNA :) and my spike heel tips made him bleed a little too....mmmmmm some pleasure and pain...love it
Love the story.... :)

Spikingly,
Ms. GINA
MISS GINA CAN YOU HEELJOB ME TOO? I REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT THING.. MY GIRLFRIEND ASK HER TO HEELJOB ME BUT SHE WONT DO THAT TO ME.. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO HEELJOB ME