Valentines Day cuming!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Valentines Day cuming!

Post by Mrs.HB »

OH, I hope Hb will like my outfit this year!
Mrs.Hb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
iluvhiheels

Re: Valentines Day is coming.....what to wear?

Post by iluvhiheels »

While I'm normally not a big fan of sandals, I must admit THESE ARE SEXY! I hope HB coats them good!
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Pretty hot (and slutty!!!) sandals

Nice choice, I'm sure he will be pleased!
wer138

Post by wer138 »

I agree! I am not usually a fan of such a strappy heel, but you make those sexy as hell! They have the perfect spot to unload on that strap that's right across the arch of your feet! I think someone's going to have a great Valentines Day! Thanks so much for sharing!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

How he couldn't like such a wonderful outfit? Your legs and sandals are very tempting. Hb is so lucky
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Red is the colour of love. You can't do it better. You are perfect dressed with these sexy sandals! :P
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

So glad you like the shoes I picked.....not much to them. They leave my feet so exposed!
Mrs. Hb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

Nice stockings, I would love to see cum on the previous, I think you promised.I love your new fishnets and just to say that the black fishnets are better, but I also like your style.All in all, what about painting your nails red or black?I consider this could give more passion!Thanks for sharing MrsHB!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Mrs.HB wrote:So glad you like the shoes I picked.....not much to them. They leave my feet so exposed!
Mrs. Hb
You are quite right Mrs.Hb…These sandals expose too much your feet, which deserves anyhow a lot of compliments. A bit of secrecy adds always charm and mystery, that’s why peeptoes or slingbacks are so loved perhaps. However just for the occasion, they match very well with the rest of outfits. I appreciate that you leave your nails unpainted with white fishnets. Would you think to try these sandals with black fishnets or stockings, with your nails painted red this time?
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Your feet are so sexy Mrs. HB. If I were the Mr., I'd blow gallons of cum on you.