My GF's feet and shoe collection

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cenaturis

Re: My GF's feet and shoe collection

Post by cenaturis »

wow there are some really nice pictures in this thread! many thanks to you both! did your GF ever think about french pedicure or something?
aekk

Post by aekk »

you can make me cum again
jimmychoo

Post by jimmychoo »

I have lost soooo much cum to these pics... she has amazing arches and that ass gets my cock very hard.... great post. If you ever want to meet up I know an a very expensive hotel in London we could use :)
Mr.Gabor

Post by Mr.Gabor »

Hi,

I must say one og the best Threads ever!!! It´s so great to view her pics, the hot body, great boobs, the sexy feet and the amazing shoes!!!! Please say thanks to her!!! And keep it up your fantastic work!!!

Mr.Gabor
Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt! ;-)
parabol

Post by parabol »

definetly fuckable
Cumman

Post by Cumman »

Ohlala............Love the Hosed Pics ;o}
jiggahova

Post by jiggahova »

fuck your a lucky bugger.... she is stunning. got the body of a goddess... her ass is perfection. beautiful tits and sexy legs... if i was you i would be too busy exploring every inch of her body with my tongue to take photos.. haha. great stuff mate...keep it up!
smellyman2012

Post by smellyman2012 »

Wow she is hot and so are her heels id love to meet up
Heel_Lover77

Post by Heel_Lover77 »

Hi all,

It's been a long time since i last posted but i got the chance recently to take some fresh pics. Lisa decided that she was having a clear out of some old clothes, and that (to my horror) included shoes! So i said that's fine, on one condition, which ever ones she gets rid of or sells on, she would model them before doing so :)

This first pair are some of her sisters that she borrowed and never gave back. Oops! Naughty girl :lol:
print01.jpg
print02.jpg
Heel_Lover77

Post by Heel_Lover77 »

print03.jpg
print04.jpg