Christian Louboutin pumps and feet shoejob VIDEO ADDED

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Christian Louboutin pumps and feet shoejob VIDEO ADDED

Post by Wetshoe »

scuffshoe wrote:Alexis is so HOT, what beautiful legs an feet. I know she is Asian, but what flavor? :D
cum flavored.

(real answer = chinese)
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wetshoe wrote:
love_prada_and_gucci wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:thanks all, and yes, continued blasting of those Louboutins before abuse can definitely be arranged.
I would like to grab them after the abuse! If possible of course!
Sure, will document all the wear, abuse and sale here.
Then, I will purchase them for sure. I want this piece of collection for me :)
LP&G
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

I love Asian women, but being married to a white girl, I have to limit my interaction with them to the Asian Massage Parlors, but they are great! I was with a 27 yo beautiful Chinese woman yesterday who has legs and feet exactly like Alexis, and I used your pics Wetshoe as an example, and she gave me the exact same sex act! So hot. She won't allow me to take pics though... Anyway for those of you who want to have sex with a hot Asian woman, try the AMP's :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

If she was good at it, ask her to advertise her services here. We're trying to make a list of shoejob expert girls.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

OK, I will, but I doubt she will do it. She's not really a pro. She was just recently working in a medical office, and wants to get back there. She was just moonlighting a bit at the spa. We sort of hit it off, and I coached her a little in the foot and shoe sex thing ( very little, she was a quick study like most Asian women can be). She's out of town next week, but I will see her in 2 weeks and ask her.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

btw... we just put up a longer version of this video.
nittany

Post by nittany »

Wow, this is just an amazing clip. Seeing the red soles getting the cock hard is a real turn on. Please continue your great work.
It would be great to see these extremely hot heels in a teasing clip with many close ups. No stockings please as this covers the great toe cleavage. I suggest that Alexis walks around a little bit, sits and dangles these sexy heels and verbally teases the guy how she is sure that these shoes make him hard. Some kissing and licking the heels would be great as well. Then she should start teasing the guys dick, first through the pants and then strip him naked. Continue working the cock with the shoes (sliding the cock into the shoes from time to time) until he shoots all over the louboutins.
Sorry, I just get very excited seeing these shoes!

Few small additional comments:
Change the camera angle from time to time, this keeps it interesting
Nail polish (hands and feet) needs to be red or french, anything else seems cheap compared to these heels
There are a lot of heels and boots lying around in the background. A tour with Alexis through this, showing, trying them on and testing them on the cock may make an interesting clip as well.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks, glad you liked the clip and thanks for the suggestions. will keep these in mind for the next video.
most of the shoes and boots in the background are still in hawaii but she has a different collection with her now which you will see in the next clip.
hltsang3

Post by hltsang3 »

Wetshoe wrote:These shoes were still shiny and new so I had to pull out and cum all over em for her.
Will post more as they get more worn and abused.
Please more more more and more !! When's the next time you will update ??