New Photos From Jade Tell Me What You Think

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jades_shoes

Re: New Photos From Jade Tell Me What You Think

Post by jades_shoes »

they was acctually a request from some one part of some ones set and i thought i would just add them on here never had any complaints and people love me im sorrry im not to taste good luck
WWW.JADESHEELS.CO.UK COME AND BE TURNED ON :)
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Jade please continue topost your great pics,obviously someone on here is a little to tighly wound and should chill a bit. Pics of your heels and legs are great and yes would be cool if you had some fulllength ones etc but whos really complaining???? No One!!! Keep up the good work. :D
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

Hi thanks for the lovely message

i would also love to have full length pics to post but i live alone and take the photos my self very hard to take them full length alone but i will try my best for everyone
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Hot shots! :D
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

gixerjon wrote:Jade please continue topost your great pics,obviously someone on here is a little to tighly wound and should chill a bit. Pics of your heels and legs are great and yes would be cool if you had some fulllength ones etc but whos really complaining???? No One!!! Keep up the good work. :D
You just made abit of a hyprocritical statement. First you're saying I'm wound up, then you say it would be cool to have more full length pics. That's what I was saying.

The thing I was getting at was the fact that people now days are starting to get this thing into there head thinking they can take pics and charge people for it. Its an exploit. Because someone likes something, you want to charge them for it when the internet is full of free shit? If you don't enjoy what you do and you're in it for the money, you should quit and get a proper job.

http://www.google.com.au/images?q=legs+ ... 20&ndsp=20

If I was a girl who was into this stuff, why would I exploit people sharing something I love? That's like me recording videos of my R35 and charging car fenatics to view my videos. Who would pay that when the internet is full of free sources.

You want someone to pay for something, you gotta show something worth paying for. I see legs in heels. I found the same thing in a 3 second google search and it won't cost me a cent to get anymore.
Flickr coming soon...
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

those photos were free to shoe session no one said anything about charging
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

You post three pictures and if we want anything better, according to your site, we gotta pay for it.

Don't worry, I'll stay out of your threads from now on.
Flickr coming soon...
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

as you may not have seen i have post alot of photos on here

if you dont want to buy that ur choice never asked u to ?????? dnt really get ur point
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I'm confused!! :? Is this a shoe, boot etc fetish site where we all get along or somewhere to told that there is lots of free shit out there??? I know that already!!! Jade keep up the work, sorry to hear that you're alone and struggle with certailn pics, I'm sure there are one or two peeps on here who would gladly hold a camera for you, amoung other things!! :P
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

Hi G Thank for the message for the motiveation i do try my best with all my photos and my photo sets are very good and i never had complaints :):)